Navy Game | The Boneyard

Navy Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
has anybody received their game tickets yet? what are the visiting sections in Annapolis?

Reaction Score
From @RoadTrip in another thread on same topic:

"Usually 32 and 132 are the away tickets and also 25 and 125. But usually 32 and 132 are the areas the visiting teams fill in first. By the way, wear sunglasses, during that time of the year you will be staring into the sun for at least the first half of the game."

Reaction Score
has anybody received their game tickets yet? what are the visiting sections in Annapolis?
Ordered 12 tickets when they first went on sale. I just called ticket office and they said should go out by late next week. So should be getting them in about 10 days.

Reaction Score
We ordered 20 tickets. My brother lives in Maryland and my sister in Virginia, both UCONN grads.

Reaction Score
I will be taking my three teenagers on a road trip to see this game. We are very excited. Hotel for Friday and Saturday booked. Will order tickets through UConn.....I hope people will be posting information on here as it is a great resource.

Wondering what parking situation is like, tailgating or restaurant/bar before game etc.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Reaction Score
I will be taking my three teenagers on a road trip to see this game. We are very excited. Hotel for Friday and Saturday booked. Will order tickets through UConn.....I hope people will be posting information on here as it is a great resource.

Wondering what parking situation is like, tailgating or restaurant/bar before game etc.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

There are like three/four threads on this game... scroll down on main page or use search function upper right to find them. (here's one: Accommodations & Recommendations for Navy Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom