Navy game.. where is section "PL1"? | The Boneyard

Navy game.. where is section "PL1"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One of my friends from UConn lives in DC and I'm thinking about heading down there for the Navy game. I looked at tickets through the UConn ticket shop and it says section PL1 but I cannot find an accurate seating chart anywhere. Does anyone know where those seats are? $40.00 seems reasonable but we don't want nosebleeds either.

Reaction Score
One of my friends from UConn lives in DC and I'm thinking about heading down there for the Navy game. I looked at tickets through the UConn ticket shop and it says section PL1 but I cannot find an accurate seating chart anywhere. Does anyone know where those seats are? $40.00 seems reasonable but we don't want nosebleeds either.
PL1 is parking lot 1. You can still hear the announcers, but poor view.

Reaction Score
PL1 is parking lot 1. You can still hear the announcers, but poor view.

So it's only parking for sale right now? Or do i need to click through?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
"Everyone needs to buy football tickets and pack the rent and away games!!!"

>don't actually offer help on how to buy tickets.

Mick,

you can buy road game tickets in the UConn section through the UConn ticket office.

For the Navy game, here is the link: http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...linkID=uconn&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

the "PL1" is your price level- I don't think that is your actual seating section. I don't know where the visitors section is at Marine-Corps Stadium but if you buy through the above link you will be with UConn fans guaranteed. I went to a game at Navy about 10 years ago now and while I was young I don't know that there is truly a bad seat in the house-similar to the Rent.

Hope this helps

Reaction Score
Mick,

you can buy road game tickets in the UConn section through the UConn ticket office.

For the Navy game, here is the link: http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...linkID=uconn&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

the "PL1" is your price level- I don't think that is your actual seating section. I don't know where the visitors section is at Marine-Corps Stadium but if you buy through the above link you will be with UConn fans guaranteed. I went to a game at Navy about 10 years ago now and while I was young I don't know that there is truly a bad seat in the house-similar to the Rent.

Hope this helps
Yes, definitely go through UCONN ticket office. Helps us if we fill our allotted ticket total. Also a better perception that we travel well. I believe filling The Rent for the Maine game and travelling well to Annapolis will mean a great deal to Big 12 and our conference realignment chances

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I think this will be an away game weekend for my wife and I.

(BC is happening as well)
3:30 PM game time is my fav!

Going to stay in Baltimore Inner Harbor.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
When I looked at Navy's site I think all tickets were $40

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
When I looked at Navy's site I think all tickets were $40
Long time No See!

I am unsure which section the seats will be in if purchase through UConn - anyone?
upload_2016-7-26_8-3-0.png

Reaction Score
Usually 32 and 132 are the away tickets and also 25 and 125. But usually 32 and 132 are the areas the visiting teams fill in first. By the way, wear sunglasses, during that time of the year you will be staring into the sun for at least the first half of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom