Natalie Butler completes transfer to UCONN... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Natalie Butler completes transfer to UCONN...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Christine Rigby
Brittany Hunter
Jessica McCormack

Are names that I've got that transfered in. My limited wbb history were these ladies successful in the transition?

Don't forget the lovely Sarah Northway. may she pull a Northway and watch and practice with us while we win the national championship!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Rita was also a transfer but not from a D1

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Christine Rigby
Brittany Hunter
Jessica McCormack

Are names that I've got that transfered in. My limited wbb history were these ladies successful in the transition?
And Rashad Sadiq. And as someone said Sarah Northway.

Rigby did ok. Mostly just mop up stuff, 3-4 minutes a game. Did shoot over 60% for her 2 years.

Hunter of course was hampered by her injuries. Played as much as she could. Avg about 10 mpg and 5 ppg.

McCormack transfered in and out without ever playing. Went back home to play Netball.

Sadiq didn't work out too well. Transfered back out after a year. Only played about 7 mpg.

Doesn't look like Northway did much either. Stayed 2 years avg about 5 mpg.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Rita was also a transfer but not from a D1

Yeah that was different. I thought it was a grades issue. A local kid who would have come straight out of high school no?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
In John A's story on Butler's transfer he included the following quote:

Auriemma said he asked Butler a simple question when he met her.
“I asked her, ‘How many 6-5 kids did you play against this year? She said, ‘none.’ I said, ‘Well, we didn’t play against many in our league, and I looked in the ACC and there aren’t many in that league and I checked in the Big Ten and there aren’t many in that league. So you’re kind of unique, you know,’” Aureimma said,

Hmmmm. Geno mentioned the Big Ten. This should be worth at least 50 posts on the CR board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom