Narcos Season 2 | The Boneyard

Narcos Season 2

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I really enjoyed the first go-round, and have thus been looking forward to the new season. If anyone's gotten started on it already, what are your thoughts so far?

Reaction Score
shot, forgot the second season started. I enjoyed the first as well.

Reaction Score
Second season is off to a great start. Watched 3 episodes last night and so far it lives up to season 1.

Reaction Score
Binged watched 10 episodes this weekend, we should have El Patron by morning/

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Did Pablo Escobar really dress like that? He looks like a middle school dance chaperone. There is a certain dissonance to a guy with an anchor sweater putting a bullet through a guy's head.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Show is awesome. There are no line that any of the antagonists won't cross to win. It is also amazing how much of it is true. According to the real DEA agents, there apparently was a real Judy Conrada, although I can't find who it was. I figured that she was made up.

Reaction Score
Did Pablo Escobar really dress like that? He looks like a middle school dance chaperone. There is a certain dissonance to a guy with an anchor sweater putting a bullet through a guy's head.

I am pretty sure he did.

Reaction Score
Played golf Sunday morning came home after Giants game, took a nap (ok passed out, wife was in NYC for the Rockettes with the girls lol) woke up needed a new binge and Narcos was started. I am on Season 2 I believe #2 half way can't wait to keep going. Love the acting, excellent all the way through. Carillo is whacked:eek:

Reaction Score
can't wait for season 3. got to live up to the previous 2 seasons.

Reaction Score
Halfway thru Season 2, and liking it even more than season 1. Such a great show. Great performances all around.

Reaction Score
Just finished season 1 with my girl. Niether of us know 95% of the characters' names. There's Pena, Murphy, Escobar, Gavira, and the reporter chick Valeria, but other than them... and to be honest, why should we? Besides the wife, everyone is interchangeable and grossly insignificant to the plot. Escobar's is the only character we see beyond what happens in the streets. There is no complexity to anyone (although by episode 9 they finally squeezed in some minor character development with Murphy)

This is really just a trainwreck of a show. Not in the sense that it is an awful production; the acting seems good enough and the plot, for what it is, is engaging. But the plot is basically following the trainwreck that was Colombia in the 70s-80s with Escobar as the conductor. There really isn't anything to the plot, and there is nothing that moves the plot, beyond what next crazy thing Escobar will do. It's a cheap cashing-in on human morbid curiosity. A dramatized documentary of a mad-man. Not to mention, how many productions have already focused on Escobar? It's Diet Breaking Bad, without the suspense or drama.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom