"Naples" Boneyard Party Update..this Friday...:) | The Boneyard

"Naples" Boneyard Party Update..this Friday...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
dolphins.jpg

UConn travels to Florida to play hoops in the sun..!! We have a great group of 35 BYers gathering this Friday, Nov. 28th at 6:30 pm to chow down at Bokamper's. We will eat, watch the Notre Dame NC game and then head over to the game.

Everyone who gave an RSVP should check their InBox in the upper right corner of this page. There is a message for each of you. :)
Weather will be in the 70's and sunny...!! :cool:

Any issues, contact me and I'll get right on it... after my morning Diet Coke. :rolleyes:
Go Huskies..!!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
David

We're doing thanksgiving in Myrtle Beach, SC
Going down to my boat at Indiantown Fl on Friday
and hopefully going to the games on Sat and Sunday
Will I have any problem getting individual tix?

Michael

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
View attachment 7674

UConn travels to Florida to play hoops in the sun..!! We have a great group of 35 BYers gathering this Friday, Nov. 28th at 6:30 pm to chow down at Bokamper's. We will eat, watch the Notre Dame NC game and then head over to the game.

Everyone who gave an RSVP should check their InBox in the upper right corner of this page. There is a message for each of you. :)

Any issues, contact me and I'll get right on it... after my morning Diet Coke. :rolleyes:
Go Huskies..!!
U guys are killing me- in Tulsa right now and we are having a great time w/ my daughter and my son in law- but that selfish streak I have is a bit jealous!

DavidinNaples

Reaction Score
David

We're doing thanksgiving in Myrtle Beach, SC
Going down to my boat at Indiantown Fl on Friday
and hopefully going to the games on Sat and Sunday
Will I have any problem getting individual tix?

Michael
We should be ok getting Sat & Sunday ticket....I will IM my cell # to you shortly.... Sorry you will miss the party, see you at 2nd & 3 rd games...:)

Reaction Score
Was just wondering, "What is that shopping center going to look like on Black Friday" Thinking better get there early may take a while to find a parking place!

Reaction Score
View attachment 7674

Go Huskies..!!
Have not received any email or info from you re Bokamper's gathering

DavidinNaples

Reaction Score
Have not received any email or info from you re Bokamper's gathering

Details sent Monday at 9:18 am, check your InBox in the upper right corner of this page. Same drill as outlined above, dinner at 6:30 pm, at Bokamper's , then head to the game at 7:30 or so. Call me on (239) 571-6207 if there is any issue.
David

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
So, how was the party???? Inquiring minds want to know....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom