Mystics run away from Fever | The Boneyard

Mystics run away from Fever

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Washington won, 92-69. They won the second half by 56-30. Taylor Hill led with 18, while Meeseman and Copper had 17 each. Stef and Ruffin-Pratt had 11 each.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I caught the 2nd half only, but this was a really entertaining game. The Mystics just exploded offensively in the 4th quarter.

I always do enjoy Debbie Antonelli's commentary, even with her predictable catch phrase "shoot till yer arm falls off!" Antonelli is a lot better than a most of the commentators for both WNBA and WCBB.

On that note, seeing Stephanie White on the sidelines reminded me of how much I'll miss her commentary during the WCBB season, now that she'll be coaching instead. For my money she was the best color analyst we had.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I caught the 2nd half only, but this was a really entertaining game. The Mystics just exploded offensively in the 4th quarter.

I always do enjoy Debbie Antonelli's commentary, even with her predictable catch phrase "shoot till yer arm falls off!" Antonelli is a lot better than a most of the commentators for both WNBA and WCBB.

On that note, seeing Stephanie White on the sidelines reminded me of how much I'll miss her commentary during the WCBB season, now that she'll be coaching instead. For my money she was the best color analyst we had.
I like Stephanie. She's astute and articulate.

I like much of what Debbie has to say, but her voice annoys the crap out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom