My Yankees.. | The Boneyard

My Yankees..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
... are given the Red Sox the business.... I'm shocked... honestly.. This is NOT the competitive fight to the last out Red Sox I know...

Reaction Score
... are given the Red Sox the business.... I'm shocked... honestly.. This is NOT the competitive fight to the last out Red Sox I know...
So your the guy that still watches baseball. I will call you a dinosaur

Reaction Score
spoken like a true Red Sox fan
Actually I don't like baseball and root against the Red Sox and Yankees just to end their seasons because I am bothered by the number of fans at the Rent that pay more attention to some stupid baseball game on their radios than the game on the field. I went off on the idiot next to me at a game that kept giving me baseball score updates and then asked me what happened on the field. Besides baseball players are just the guys that were not good enough athletes to play basketball or football. A safety sport if you will.
BTW- I considered baseball insignificant until the incident at the Rent. I just root against it for the sake of UConn FB. And that non-fan has been sitting in the next section over now.

Reaction Score
Actually I don't like baseball and root against the Red Sox and Yankees just to end their seasons because I am bothered by the number of fans at the Rent that pay more attention to some stupid baseball game on their radios than the game on the field. I went off on the idiot next to me at a game that kept giving me baseball score updates and then asked me what happened on the field. Besides baseball players are just the guys that were not good enough athletes to play basketball or football. A safety sport if you will.
BTW- I considered baseball insignificant until the incident at the Rent. I just root against it for the sake of UConn FB. And that non-fan has been sitting in the next section over now.

Actually, that's soccer.

Reaction Score

I could definetly understand that im a Yankees fan but Uconn always come first for me. If your more interested in the Sox/Yanks/Mets then dont go to the game.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I could definetly understand that im a Yankees fan but Uconn always come first for me. If your more interested in the Sox/Yanks/Mets then dont go to the game.
That may be the dumbest comment anyone can make in regards to our football fan base.

We need as many people in the seats as we can get. As they will come from a population base that would be comprised of pretty serious to very serious sports fans, located where 98% of all sports fans will be fans of either the Yankees, Red Sox or Mets, we will have about 1,800 people at home games until mid October at the earliest.

Reaction Score
this isnt Boston or NY I got my opinion and im not attacking the entire fan base im just calling out the fans that come to the game more for the drinking and tailgating then routing on the team, some wont arrive until the 2nd quarter and leave at the end of the 3rd.

Reaction Score
im just calling out the fans that come to the game more for the drinking and tailgating then routing on the team, some wont arrive until the 2nd quarter and leave at the end of the 3rd.
Yeah, you just described every college football fan in the country. I went to VA Tech. Far bigger and more successful football program than UConn. Same.Thing. Saturday football games were nothing but a social occasion and I highly doubt it is any different anyplace in America.

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score
Hey - It's a football game. It ain't Church. When I go to a game (once or twice a year) - I enjoy the tailgating as well as the atmosphere around the stadium. If there is another game happening of some percieved importance - I guess I pay attention to that as well.
Sorry if I am not as good a fan as you are. Maybe I can learn.

Sheesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34