My take on the Season so far... | The Boneyard

My take on the Season so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
It's worse than I hoped it would be. I thought it was very likely I could pencil in 6 wins. I was looking for an improvement in coaching from last yr. after hopefully shaking off the rust, but that has not happened. Last year I thought the coach's the brain farts just needed time to air out (what's that smell?) but game management & coaching has been puzzling, yet predictable in so many ways. There just seems to be a Big disconnect with this coach on the field, in game strategy and players in so many ways.
At least when Randy was here the players were ready to play or he got in their face, and they played with discipline and mastered the basics for the most part. As far as "coaching the players up" it's almost impossible to tell with this coaching staff, but so far it don't look good.
It's almost like he has no connection with the players or the most basic elements of the game, like he's in another zone or something.
Look I know he doesn't have his players in yet, but I'm left wondering... will it matter?
Next year with the experienced players we lose, could be another tough year.
Picture 10.png

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Did you just bump a thread that you created and were the only commenter on??? Holy wow.... :confused:

(Oh crap! Now I've commented on it too! Well played...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom