My Feb 9th wish | The Boneyard

My Feb 9th wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hoping that when schedule is announced Tuesday, that we play Navy Sept 10th. This would work out (very selfishly ) perfectly for my fall football travel plans. Navy (Sept), Lambeau Field (Oct) and BC in Nov. I know both us and Navy have open dates Sept 10th, so it is a possibility.

Plus a pretty good UConn home schedule. Even though it is already determined, I am going to say an extra prayer at church tomorrow.

Reaction Score
When did Wagner get announced for the 2019 season? I must have missed that one. Hopefully that gets changed out with either Pitt, Louisville or WVU, all of which still have at least one open non conference date to fill.
:mad: That interim AD should be all over this, what is she getting paid for anyways? :mad:

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Hoping that when schedule is announced Tuesday, that we play Navy Sept 10th.

This is big!!

I emailed Warde during the fall (and I believe a number of boneyarders did the same) suggesting he request this with the conference.

It is too early in the season to have a bye and as we will have three September home games, it would be easier to have two conference home games in both October and November (which would be preferable) if we get a road game out of the way early.

I don't know how willing the conference would be to accommodate us but there is always hope.

Reaction Score
This is big!!

I emailed Warde during the fall (and I believe a number of boneyarders did the same) suggesting he request this with the conference.

It is too early in the season to have a bye and as we will have three September home games, it would be easier to have two conference home games in both October and November (which would be preferable) if we get a road game out of the way early.

I don't know how willing the conference would be to accommodate us but there is always hope.
I have a hard time believing Warde scheduled the BC game without some level of assurance that there wouldn't be a week 2 bye. That's not ideal for anybody, but who knows.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
When did Wagner get announced for the 2019 season? I must have missed that one. Hopefully that gets changed out with either Pitt, Louisville or WVU, all of which still have at least one open non conference date to fill.
:mad: That interim AD should be all over this, what is she getting paid for anyways? :mad:

Wagner schedules a lot of FBS games. I think they play at Nebraska in the near future. I guess they need the $$$. I doubt the Lutheran school on Staten Island is planning a jump to FBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom