My 10,000th post! | The Boneyard

My 10,000th post!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Well, yes and no- I've posted more than 10K times. Ironically/ coincidentally, I joined the BY in December 2010...just as UConn had beaten FSU for 89 in a row and was about to beat Pacific for #90.

That being said, here I am now with 10,000 posts on this very site, the newer incarnation of the BY, of which i've been a member since August 2011.

Thank you to everyone for sharing so many great experiences: Olympic Gold medals, FIBA championships, Stewie's four NCs in a row, even a dual men's-women's championship in 2014. This has been the most Golden of Eras, even when we had to share/endure all those losses to Skylar Diggins and Notre Dame. That's changed a lot since the 2013 Big East Championship, eh?

It's been easy to post on here 10,000 times. It's been, conversely, hard at times with my health, but this site and this great WBB program have been medicinal. Every season has kept me going. This season so far and the great recruiting class of 2017 has given me nothing but more history to anticipate.

It has been, and will always be, an honor to share a great state, a great sport, and a transcendently great program with all of you. Thank you for sharing everything we have so joyously over the past six years and 10,000 posts.

With respect, fondness, and regards,

Alex

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Well, yes and no- I've posted more than 10K times. Ironically/ coincidentally, I joined the BY in December 2010...just as UConn had beaten FSU for 89 in a row and was about to beat Pacific for #90.

That being said, here I am now with 10,000 posts on this very site, the newer incarnation of the BY, of which i've been a member since August 2011.

Thank you to everyone for sharing so many great experiences: Olympic Gold medals, FIBA championships, Stewie's four NCs in a row, even a dual men's-women's championship in 2014. This has been the most Golden of Eras, even when we had to share/endure all those losses to Skylar Diggins and Notre Dame. That's changed a lot since the 2013 Big East Championship, eh?

It's been easy to post on here 10,000 times. It's been, conversely, hard at times with my health, but this site and this great WBB program have been medicinal. Every season has kept me going. This season so far and the great recruiting class of 2017 has given me nothing but more history to anticipate.

It has been, and will always be, an honor to share a great state, a great sport, and a transcendently great program with all of you. Thank you for sharing everything we have so joyously over the past six years and 10,000 posts.

With respect, fondness, and regards,

Alex

Congrats Alex, but don't look back, I'm gaining on you. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99