'Must be something in the bun' | The Boneyard

'Must be something in the bun'

Reaction Score
I always thought of her as the next DT. That reformed body looks to be the thing of national championships. The frosh are great and I wish them all good things but last year at the beginning of the season, even when she was “0 for America,” looking at Anna, I thought this is the future. Being a foreign player, she didn’t have Paige’s hype, so perhaps there was a tendency to overlook her. At the end of the season there were many on this list who—to my utter and complete amazement—relegated her to the bench this year. We have 11 very, very good players. I just believe she’s the best of the lot. She was the one player I couldn’t take my eyes off in games last year. Aubrey, in spurts, mainly on defense, also drew my attention. If Paige is anywhere near as good as some people think, I believe the Anna-Paige combo can take us all the way.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I always thought of her as the next DT. That reformed body looks to be the thing of national championships. The frosh are great and I wish them all good things but last year at the beginning of the season, even when she was “0 for America,” looking at Anna, I thought this is the future. Being a foreign player, she didn’t have Paige’s hype, so perhaps there was a tendency to overlook her. At the end of the season there were many on this list who—to my utter and complete amazement—relegated her to the bench this year. We have 11 very, very good players. I just believe she’s the best of the lot. She was the one player I couldn’t take my eyes off in games last year. Aubrey, in spurts, mainly on defense, also drew my attention. If Paige is anywhere near as good as some people think, I believe the Anna-Paige combo can take us all the way.
Guilty as charged. I loved Anna's court vision and Larry Bird type passing. I thought she had a great shot. But I felt she was slow and a bit sluggish on the court to become a key component. This little clip has me excited to see what she can do. I am expecting much more quickness and more elevation. Probably going to see her slash a bit more and show off her patented right hand reverse flip from the left side. So Anna, forgive me for doubting.

Reaction Score
Guilty as charged. I loved Anna's court vision and Larry Bird type passing. I thought she had a great shot. But I felt she was slow and a bit sluggish on the court to become a key component. This little clip has me excited to see what she can do. I am expecting much more quickness and more elevation. Probably going to see her slash a bit more and show off her patented right hand reverse flip from the left side. So Anna, forgive me for doubting.
She was a decent rebounder considering she’s listed at 6’1”. Gets good position. Point forward to go with multiple point guards.

Reaction Score
A neologism is a newly created word, so what is a newly created name? I humbly propose neonymism and give you 10 bonus points! ;)
That is some nimble etymology!!!! Nicely done... Next answer: Etymology for $1000, Alex....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom