MSG Ticket Question... | The Boneyard

MSG Ticket Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One of my buddies is planning to meet someone later today to buy tickets via Craigslist.....he has done some due diligence on the seller but.....

Can anyone share an image of what the front and back of the tickets looks like or if there are any unique characteristics, holograms, or artwork etc., and if they come in a booklet for the two sessions? The seller is supposed to bring a reciept for his pruchase too.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
One of my buddies is planning to meet someone later today to buy tickets via Craigslist.....he has done some due diligence on the seller but.....

Can anyone share an image of what the front and back of the tickets looks like or if there are any unique characteristics, holograms, or artwork etc., and if they come in a booklet for the two sessions? The seller is supposed to bring a reciept for his pruchase too.

I haven't received mine yet, ...

But just word of warning, last year I got burned buying NYC concert/event tickets from someone on craigslist and he had a (email) receipt too. It all turned out to be fake..... The person was kinda shady though.....

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
sorry but one bit of advice Make the transaction in a public place!

Reaction Score
Not sure if they would allow you to do this but take a picture of them selling you the tickets.

In general I have only had good dealings through Craigslist, but you need to be able to judge their character.

And rule #1 is if the deal is too good to be true then don't do it.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I haven't received mine yet, ...

But just word of warning, last year I got burned buying NYC concert/event tickets from someone on craigslist and he had a (email) receipt too. It all turned out to be fake..... The person was kinda shady though.....
oh great now we scrared him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32