Mr 2-10 does it again. | The Boneyard

Mr 2-10 does it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watching this guy throw away winnable game after winnable game is almost unbelievable.

He has no idea of of what the game situation is at any time. It looks worse under 2 minutes in any half but the real problem is much much deeper. He simply has no feel for a football game.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
UConn needs to rethink this Diaco experiment
Yeah he had success when he had a defense full of 5 star studs
IMHO, this guy will never be a successful HC
Winning this game would have given this team some momentum but now this season is TOAST
Does UConn throw away the cash and buyout?
Winnable game thrown away - AGAIN

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm done with this guy.

Any hope I had for Diaco had whittled down to the barest strand this season. His straight incompetence has left three wins on the field this season and today, a team that lost 12 games last season zoomed past him.

I don't want to hear anything about anything from this guy anymore.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
He's clearly not the guy and the staff leaves a lot to be desired. Hire Danny O, retire from the Lions and come home...

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Fan base is fading,5-7 finish is gonna be realistic

It's entirely possible and even likely that Tulane may be the only win left on the schedule. Temple will destroy us, and ECU and BC are on the road, where we've shown zero ability to beat anyone. 4-8 is looking like a reasonable landing with a big thud.

Reaction Score
There were so many bad plays called I can't count them. It was just a very poorly coached game and it will be hard to see any wins at this point. I am thoroughly disgusted with Diaco. i was all for giving hima long rope, but I just don't see any improvement. Frost is in his 1st year at UCF and his team looks a lot more polished than UCONN. He is stacked with freshman that are making mistakes, but they look much more advanced than UCONN with a lot more veteran players.

Reaction Score
You just ask yourself where is the improvement from this guy and the team? there is nothing tangible to point to to say we're getting better.

Reaction Score
The faked field goal/field goal fire drill that resulted in a missed field goal was the last straw for me. I have given Diaco a long leash and I have desperately wanted him to succeed, but I have no idea what he was trying to accomplish with that play and I believe it cost us the game and the season.

Throw in the losing of other winnable games and I just don't see the game coaching ability.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Trying to be optimistic but no longer. Diaco is a bad coach. The defense is terrible - no pass rush, can't chase down a qb, very questionable secondary coverage. And all this from a former defensive coordinator at ND.

Offense has improved marginally over 2+ years. I still don't understand the under utilization of the big tight ends we have.

Don't know if what we need as a coach is out there or wants to come here.

We need a qb like the kid from UCF. The college game has changed. We need a mobile, slashing, gunning qb. Three yards and a cloud of dust is no more.

Max of 5 wins now. Maybe only 4.

Reaction Score
We'll lose out. No spark here. Glad I'm done with this mess.

B-12 what a joke.

Reaction Score
What does Diaco see when the rest of us see his defense running around, too slow to get to the QB, grasping at air as the QB eludes them and the opponents slot receivers being covered by LB's that can't keep up.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Diaco needs to go. Losing games + losing fans = time for a change.
Don't forget about losing recruits, too!

5embfYg.gif

Reaction Score
I'm done with this guy.

Any hope I had for Diaco had whittled down to the barest strand this season. His straight incompetence has left three wins on the field this season and today, a team that lost 12 games last season zoomed past him.

I don't want to hear anything about anything from this guy anymore.

I said this at the end of the Navy game. That was all I needed to see.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
First time season ticket purchaser here. And also last time, until this guy is gone.
Please send an email to Benedict letting him know that's how you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom