Morgan Tuck | The Boneyard

Morgan Tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know why Morgan Tuck only played 10 minutes against Memphis? Was she in the dog house again?

Reaction Score
Does anyone know why Morgan Tuck only played 10 minutes against Memphis? Was she in the dog house again?
That would be nice compared to what I am fearing.

Reaction Score
Her minutes went to Kiah, and rightfully so. Did you guys think Kiah wasn't going to play much on SENIOR DAY?

HGN

Reaction Score
That would be nice compared to what I am fearing.
Sonny , I am with you on that thought . I don't even want to say what I was thinking but I got a feeling we were thinking the same thing. Lets just keep our fingers crossed and see who starts next week.

Reaction Score
Sonny , I am with you on that thought . I don't even want to say what I was thinking but I got a feeling we were thinking the same thing. Lets just keep our fingers crossed and see who starts next week.
Usually read the women's board but don't post on it. Curious as to what you guys are fearing?

Reaction Score
Her minutes went to Kiah, and rightfully so. Did you guys think Kiah wasn't going to play much on SENIOR DAY?

Wish it were true. But clearly all Morgan's minutes did not go to Kiah. The only reason for Morgan to only play 10 minutes is because Geno was very unhappy with her play or because she injured her knee again. I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Usually read the women's board but don't post on it. Curious as to what you guys are fearing?

There is a fear she hurt her knee. Highly doubtful it's her knee otherwise why start her the 2nd half if it was her knee that was giving her problems in the 1st half? If she had knee issues you'd think no way in hell she'd come out and start the 2nd half.

No idea why she only saw 10 minutes. Hopefully it was just that Stewie was on a such a roll and that Geno was intent on giving Stokes her 30+ minutes and also rewarding Gabby. Last game he praised Gabby big time and recognized he could have given her more minutes in a post game interview.

Reaction Score
Come on guys. Today was about honoring Kiah and Kaleena. Kiah got lots of minutes. The opponent was Memphis. On a good day Tuck was only getting 15 minutes today as it was another typical AAC game where the bench got lots of time. I really don't understand why everything has to be some kind of conspiracy around here.

Reaction Score
Don't panic, could simply be getting a little rest before the real season starts. She hasn't played this much in over a year. ZGabby gets a bit more time. Look for Morgan to be limited at FL. & opening of the AAC tournament. This is the time to take care of nicks and dings. Thats why she came out to start the second half. (I hope)

Reaction Score
Come on guys. Today was about honoring Kiah and Kaleena. Kiah got lots of minutes. The opponent was Memphis. On a good day Tuck was only getting 15 minutes today as it was another typical AAC game where the bench got lots of time. I really don't understand why everything has to be some kind of conspiracy around here.
You shouldn't use words you don't understand. Fear of injury to another can hardly be construed as a conspiracy. Look it up. ❤

Reaction Score
Wish it were true. But clearly all Morgan's minutes did not go to Kiah. The only reason for Morgan to only play 10 minutes is because Geno was very unhappy with her play or because she injured her knee again. I guess we will find out tomorrow.
Who is it that dares to speak the words of taboo, tempt the gods? Know that from this point forward, should anything untoward happen to Morgan, the furies will come for you with tar and feathers. I can only suggest that, before each game, you cross your hands before you like a capital "T" for Tuck, and say seven incantations for Morgan's health. Go UConn!

Reaction Score
Who is it that dares to speak the words of taboo, tempt the gods? Know that from this point forward, should anything untoward happen to Morgan, the furies will come for you with tar and feathers. I can only suggest that, before each game, you cross your hands before you like a capital "T" for Tuck, and say seven incantations for Morgan's health. Go UConn!
Morgan played 10 minutes and started both halves. I seriously doubt Geno would put one of his kids at risk if they were injured by having them play against a team they beat by 63 and up 40+ at half using a lot of bench minutes. Shame on people for suggesting that Geno would want to beat Memphis so badly that he would put Morgan's basketball career and health at risk.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Morgan looked pretty good last night. Wait, on second thought she was the only starter to get less than 30 minutes-what's up with that?

Reaction Score
Maybe it is just what is needed in each game at any particular point in that game. I think the interior defense is superior when Stokes is playing and maybe that gives Stewie a break while still being in the game for offense.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I recall hearing Geno say in a Geno Show a few weeks back that most everyone on the team was a bit dinged up. I'd not be surprised to see him play the starters, or dinged up players, limited minutes unless he needs them. Also there is some nice time off between the end of the AACT and the NCAA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom