Morgan may be injured, knee! | The Boneyard

Morgan may be injured, knee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
taken out of the game after barely able to walk... reaching for back of left knee. No one knows what happened.
Hope it's nothing major.

game in Atlanta vs Tiff, Angel and Bria Holmes... good game but Dream is holding on.

Reaction Score
Was announced prior that she would play for Shinhan Bank team in the Women's Korean Basketball League in the fall/winter. Hope she's OK, and can earn lots over there in Korea.

Reaction Score
Morgan stay healthy and bank that coin from South Korea!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Does anyone else feel it is a bit strange that we have had no word on the incident, as in an injury report - of any kind? A failing of the WNBA for me is its carefully scripted - read slow - relations with the fans. Hard to keep interest up when they show such little respect for the fans. The structure - which has everything for everyone running through the WNBA central is just nutty.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Maybe they don't have access to the high quality UCONN medical staff or the staff available for the USWNT. This is the WNBA after all. Not exactly the Taj Mahal of sports...

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Nothing about it on her Twitter page.

Reaction Score
Maybe it is hopeful that it reportedly is the left knee? She used to wear the brace on her right knee. (OTOH, it could mean she will have two bad knees.)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Maybe it is hopeful that it reportedly is the left knee? She used to wear the brace on her right knee. (OTOH, it could mean she will have two bad knees.)
yeah it was the left knee... she was working on it at the foul line as she was preparing to shoot freethrows. after that went back on D and they had to call timeout, she gingerly walked to the bench

Reaction Score
image.png I asked Jim Fuller from the New Haven Register. Here is his response:

Reaction Score
taken out of the game after barely able to walk... reaching for back of left knee. No one knows what happened.
Hope it's nothing major.

game in Atlanta vs Tiff, Angel and Bria Holmes... good game but Dream is holding on.
I too hope Morgan shall not be seriously injured--but her knee??
I m sure she knew that her Pro Career would be limited --but I certainly hope she get a couple of years in Europe/Asia for the big bucks before it ends..

Reaction Score
No brace or wrap in evidence during team picture taking with long time season ticket holders. Went out for dinner so missed warmups.

Reaction Score
No brace or wrap in evidence during team picture taking with long time season ticket holders. Went out for dinner so missed warmups.
Team just came out for last warmups. No Morgan!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69