More reasons to "love dook" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

More reasons to "love dook"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
f6fe73e8320d5cba66f0f5763b88e2fc

Umm, yeah . . . that looks like a foul.

Reaction Score
Allen currently the number 1 trending topic on twitter. Guy is getting dragged and I love it.

Reaction Score
How hypocrital is it that Coach K chastised an Oregon player when Duke lost in the Sweet Sixteen but foes nothing about Allen? Coack K's personna is fraudulent.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
When asked about it postgame, Ratface had the nerve to say that not just Allen, but his whole team lost their composure. He's trying to deflect blame away from Allen by directing it at his entire team.

What a weasel he is. No wonder his players play the way Allen does. They're just following the sorry example he sets.

Reaction Score
How hypocrital is it that Coach K chastised an Oregon player when Duke lost in the Sweet Sixteen but foes nothing about Allen? Coack K's personna is fraudulent.
Did you not listen to what k said after the game? He is dealing with it. He is a teacher and knows how to deal with these kids. Young Grayson did everything right tonight. Grayson apologized.

All is good. What more do you want?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Did you not listen to what k said after the game? He is dealing with it. He is a teacher and knows how to deal with these kids. Young Grayson did everything right tonight. Grayson apologized.

Tonight was just a release of pent up frustration that in recent years the 4-letter "North Carolina university" crossword puzzle answer can sometimes be "Elon."

Reaction Score

I mean, it's happened 4 times now. It keeps happening.

It's even worse when you realize that Allen started mouthing off to the ref and there were no repercussions.

It is clear that K. is coddling him.

Reaction Score
People need to leave him alone, this could be deeper than you think and could be on a lot of people. There's a rumor out there when he goes home he is still breast feeding, that's not an easy thing to live with at 20 years old ya know! :confused:

And although K's wife and daughters have offered while he's on campus it's not going to work. He's in a bit of an awkward position for a long man.

Reaction Score
I never, ever remember a player spazzing out on the bench like Allen did. I think the kid has deep seated problems and K coddling him is not helping him. He really needs help.

UConnNick

Reaction Score
I never, ever remember a player spazzing out on the bench like Allen did. I think the kid has deep seated problems and K coddling him is not helping him. He really needs help.

Ya think? Good luck getting anybody at that school to do anything about that. They promote a culture of entitlement. Once you put on that royal blue and white uni, you can do no wrong, because somebody might have to admit they made a mistake by recruiting you in the first place, and that's never gonna happen.

I do hope this incident finally serves as a wake up call and he does get the help he needs. They should have acted a long time ago. The only thing that forced them to do something this time is the media firestorm, but I'm afraid the motivation behind the suspension has nothing to do with Allen and everything to do with preserving the school's public image.

UConnNick

Reaction Score
I'll guess until they play Florida State on the road (1/10). The only potentially tough game they have before that is VA Tech on the road. Otherwise they have two home games vs GA Tech and BS College. They won't be worried about losing either of those games, especially to the Beagles. They'll figure they have to make it look good by having him miss at least a few games.

Then he'll be welcomed back with open arms.

Reaction Score
I heard Krapshooski on the Dan Patrick Show this morning. He has become even more insufferable. Called Grayson a "good kid". Said he was "totally unaware of the trip and the tantrum during the game". What????? He has an assistant coach needing to restrain the "good kid" and he didn't know? Patrick asked him if this was a "worrisome pattern" or some such term and K goes off on him accusing him of "not knowing the kid" and perhaps a bias against Duke. I hate that flop teaching A hole.

I remember back in the mid 80's, before Calhoun got us chugging, I kinda liked the guy and the team. Seemed like the "smart/good guys" were over achieving and he played into that. But even before Crissy Laetner I was no longer on board. He his smug and pompous and if I hear "student athlete/teaching moment" regarding his collection of one and dones one more time..I'll find him and do a Rod Sellers on his head. Yuk

Reaction Score
I heard Krapshooski on the Dan Patrick Show this morning. He has become even more insufferable. Called Grayson a "good kid". Said he was "totally unaware of the trip and the tantrum during the game". What????? He has an assistant coach needing to restrain the "good kid" and he didn't know? Patrick asked him if this was a "worrisome pattern" or some such term and K goes off on him accusing him of "not knowing the kid" and perhaps a bias against Duke. I hate that flop teaching A hole.

I remember back in the mid 80's, before Calhoun got us chugging, I kinda liked the guy and the team. Seemed like the "smart/good guys" were over achieving and he played into that. But even before Crissy Laetner I was no longer on board. He his smug and pompous and if I hear "student athlete/teaching moment" regarding his collection of one and dones one more time..I'll find him and do a Rod Sellers on his head. Yuk

Yeah this has been going on for years and years, just not to this level. Jay Williams was enraged with the kid to the point of major embarrassment. But back to what you alluded to, for years they do things like helping up fallen (after a block which was called a charge LOL) teammates giving them a hand while walking over guys form the other teams that have also hit the floor, most of the time with disregard to them being below them and their . This is what he teaches and they seem to take it to the extreme, or he teaches it to the extreme?

Reaction Score
That tantrum was scary. Reminded me of someone almost on the aspergers scale with how uncontrolled it was. Actually felt bad for the kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom