More Maryland injuries on defense | The Boneyard

More Maryland injuries on defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Poor Randy. Amazing to think he could have been here for a long time and now, all of the sudden, he is on a very hot chair.

Reaction Score
Hot? Between transfers and injuries the Terps are looking at a 2 or 3 win season square in the face. Randy's focus better be on how he keeps his job for the 2013 season for a chance to keep his job after that.

Randy made a lousy decision leaving UCONN the way he did and for that destination. Then he botched the transition. I love the guy for what he did for UCONN. But, man, he screwed the pooch..........

Reaction Score
Awful news for those kids. Awful luck for MHCRE. They are going to be thin at almost every position when they play us.

Time to crush them and not let up. Would be peeeeeerfect if we took a knee late in the 4th quarter like in the PJB.

Reaction Score
Actually his decision was great for him, assuming his entire contract is guaranteed. What are they going to do, fire him aftere 2 years and pay him for another 5. With the ACC tv contract soon to be at the bottom of the power 6, Maryland is going to be hurting $$$'s wise; not so much fhcRE. I hope for him the reality is just as good as his dream was.
Another low win season, ex-QB starting and leading Wisc. to the BCS champsionship game; this could be getting Kragthorpean in scope.

Reaction Score
A little too much glee here. Let's beat the guy, and then celebrate.

Reaction Score
Randy made a lousy decision leaving UCONN the way he did and for that destination. Then he botched the transition. I love the guy for what he did for UCONN. But, man, he screwed the pooch..........

and to think if he'd waited one more year he probably could have gotten his real dream job, PennState, and he'd have had a huge leash. it would have been his ideal situation. he could recruit his under the radar guys, turned in mediocre records and not even have to worry about getting fired for at least 5 years. i still think he did a great job here, but man did he ever screw the pooch.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Wonder if Randy's hind site is 20/20 yet,man that was a bad move John Feinstein is gonna have carpal tunnel after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom