Mojo I'm bringing to the new season | The Boneyard

Mojo I'm bringing to the new season

Status
Not open for further replies.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
I bought a new car this weekend. I needed to get new plates. Have these coming in the mail:

1SEbwEt.png

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Honestly, I would be in fear driving in Alabama with that plate.

Reaction Score
Some will...

I remember that season some guy i worked with was a huge UNC fan and he swore the only reason we won was because we didnt face them in the tourney. I had to break it to him that the Uconn team that won the title was not the same team that lost to UNC earlier in the year. This team was an absolute buzz saw that wasnt going to lose to anyone was marched rolled around. Mek got healthy and Shad got in the lineup and it was lights out. One of the best teams of the last 30 years.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

They just don't care enough about basketball. They probably laugh at that plate thinking of UCONN football .

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I remember that season some guy i worked with was a huge UNC fan and he swore the only reason we won was because we didnt face them in the tourney. I had to break it to him that the Uconn team that won the title was not the same team that lost to UNC earlier in the year. This team was an absolute buzz saw that wasnt going to lose to anyone was marched rolled around. Mek got healthy and Shad got in the lineup and it was lights out. One of the best teams of the last 30 years.
Never get tired of watching Rashad shooting threes. Same with Ben Gordon. Hoping Vance Jackson will become the next lights out 3 point bombardier.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
They just don't care enough about basketball. They probably laugh at that plate thinking of UCONN football .
This is accurate. I live in Auburn and when I wear UConn stuff people actually talk to me about basketball and talk about how much the respect UConn basketball. There's no doubt UConn is a national brand. Though last night I was wearing a UConn shirt to the gym during the UH game and got made fun of pretty hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom