Mohamed Bamba | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Mohamed Bamba

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
kid is way under the radar no one knows what's going on with his recruiting. But we did not make his final five even though we went and watched him the other day I think we're out
ive checked two sites and they have us listed as final five

Reaction Score
kid is way under the radar no one knows what's going on with his recruiting. But we did not make his final five even though we went and watched him the other day I think we're out
When did he ever release a top 5????

Reaction Score
In October, I visited the University of Texas, which was awesome. My whole family got together and it was a solid visit. It was great to experience the warm weather of Austin in an otherwise cold October up north. I have three official visits left and hopefully if the timing is right, I’ll be able to get those done when I don’t have school or basketball commitments here.
Read more at HS Diary No. 4: Mohamed Bamba

he isn't going to michigan, pretty sure beilein wasn't even recruiting him until bambas camp reached out to them. I think texas is a good blend of academics + familiarity with smart and coleman the pg, but how does he fit with jarret allen and banks? Uconn is also a good fit because of familiarity (players on the team, coach) and we have an abundance of PT.

Reaction Score
Would landing Hami for 2017 help with bamba?? Knowing they're good friends

Reaction Score
I'm not aware of him ever releasing a top 5.

I think I misspoke I thought he had listed his five visits. But when I looked it up I may be thinking wrong kid

Reaction Score
I think I misspoke I thought he had listed his five visits. But when I looked it up I may be thinking wrong kid
No I remember reading that too, think it was either Zags or Brian Snow but I could be wrong about where it came from. Listed something like 4 officials and a guess at the 5th that wasn't us

Edit: From Bossi on Rivals on Dec 18, link won't work but Google "
City of Palms: Top unsigned big man Mohamed Bamba talks recruiting"

Reaction Score
No I remember reading that too, think it was either Zags or Brian Snow but I could be wrong about where it came from. Listed something like 4 officials and a guess at the 5th that wasn't us

Edit: From Bossi on Rivals on Dec 18, link won't work but Google "
City of Palms: Top unsigned big man Mohamed Bamba talks recruiting"

Thanks pink eye kids and so did not have time to really search

Reaction Score
I would be cool with ayala reclassifying and coming next year.

Reaction Score
Isn't he being recruited by Kentucky too?

Kentucky has absolutely no room for Bamba. I can't seem him wanting to go there. Last I checked Texas seemed like the most likely option for him.

H

huskymagic

We're not getting Bamba. We would have to beat out Duke and Kentucky for him and that ain't happening right now. He has been linked to Matt Coleman who is down to Duke and Texas.

Reaction Score
Kentucky has absolutely no room for Bamba. I can't seem him wanting to go there. Last I checked Texas seemed like the most likely option for him.

Kentucky has to completely rebuild their team next year. They may have only three scholly players returning. They have room.

Reaction Score
Kentucky has to completely rebuild their team next year. They may have only three scholly players returning. They have room.

Rebuild, that's hilarious. Team usually rebuild after NC's and such, why do you guys have to? Oh that's right those one and done's, how's that working? They are good everywhere and as we stand now, I can appreciate that. If they keep winning NC's like they should be I'd get it, but you fans who are actually buying into Squids "we're an NBA draft program" like Hami and others, well that must be getting sickening. Eventually with the country's best talent year after year on the the court you'd love to pull another NC banner up to the rafters on occasion?

Reaction Score
Rebuild, that's hilarious. Team usually rebuild after NC's and such, why do you guys have to? Oh that's right those one and done's, how's that working? They are good everywhere and as we stand now, I can appreciate that. If they keep winning NC's like they should be I'd get it, but you fans who are actually buying into Squids "we're an NBA draft program" like Hami and others, well that must be getting sickening. Eventually with the country's best talent year after year on the the court you'd love to pull another NC banner up to the rafters on occasion?
He's been to 4 Final Fours in 6 years. If not for UConn he'd have 3 NCAA titles in 6 years. On top of that, he was 2 games from a perfect season. Has a legitimate Final Four contending team this year. Hate reading garbage like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom