Mohamed Bamba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Capture2.PNG

Reaction Score
Nope. No mention of Harvard either. Just Texas and Duke.

He essentially qualified his statement saying he didn't know but, he thought Texas was in the best shape, then he DID 100% in fact mention UConn as being there with a third school I'm blanking on because I was so pleased he mentioned UConn as 1 of 3 primary schools of interest I drowned out the name with my outburst. It wasn't Harvard, might have been Duke, but he soon went on to say the longer it goes the more these schools who don't always get 5 star players, cringe that Kentucky or Duke might get more involved so that makes me think that Duke wasn't the 3rd.

I watched the announcement live on a stream, but ESPNU in an earlier segment had a significant interview with 'Megatron', Meghan Walker, our new Women Husky ranked #1 in 2017 who committed tonight at 6pm over Notre Dame & Texas. Think Maya Moore impact added to a team that was already a likely juggernaut.

Reaction Score
He essentially qualified his statement saying he didn't know but, he thought Texas was in the best shape, then he DID 100% in fact mention UConn as being there with a third school I'm blanking on because I was so pleased he mentioned UConn as 1 of 3 primary schools of interest I drowned out the name with my outburst. It wasn't Harvard, might have been Duke, but he soon went on to say the longer it goes the more these schools who don't always get 5 star players, cringe that Kentucky or Duke might get more involved so that makes me think that Duke wasn't the 3rd.

I watched the announcement live on a stream, but ESPNU in an earlier segment had a significant interview with 'Megatron', Meghan Walker, our new Women Husky ranked #1 in 2017 who committed tonight at 6pm over Notre Dame & Texas. Think Maya Moore impact added to a team that was already a likely juggernaut.
My bad, must have blanked out on that. Thanks for cleaning that up!

Reaction Score
Taped and ReListened to ESPNU Recruiting Nation show replay at 3am 48min into show to be accurate

Finklestein said Bamba's recruiting would be considered open, if he had to pick a favorite it would be Texas based on an official visit to Texas a couple weeks ago that by all reports went well, but that UConn and Michigan were also involved. That these programs dread Duke, Kentucky, or Kansas deciding to make a late push.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
Which USA team coach made a bigger impact on Mo...KO or Shaka?

You would hope that Richards to UK puts them at a disadvantage but never count out the Squid. His recruitment has been kept very tight to the vest but hopefully KO & Co. are still involved

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Is it over when a recruit schedules four of his five official visits?
Germans bombed London. The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom