Mohamed Bamba

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Looks like a challenging recruitment.

Reaction Score
Welcome to another edition of over analyzing things on twitter.

Mo just joined today, at least according to Bam Adebayo, it still might be fake.

Anyways, he went heavy on following UConn accounts. No other school on his follower list is represented like UConn.
Zach, UConnMBB, Vance, Jalen, Hami (hopefully a husky one day), Rique, Mamadou, Sterling, Rodney, KO and last but not least Boatright.

All indications are he's a Duke lean but I choose to believe, many will disagree, this is positive sign in our recruitment.

Reaction Score
@CGarr it's almost funny the hints we get that Diallo is ours. For anyone wondering, this is what his following looks like. Made me chuckle...
image.png

Bamba also is following almost all of Kentucky's players FWIW in regards to his recruitment. Also odd that he seems less into Duke than people thought. Didn't even include them in his avatar.

Reaction Score
@CGarr it's almost funny the hints we get that Diallo is ours. For anyone wondering, this is what his following looks like. Made me chuckle...
View attachment 11777
Bamba also is following almost all of Kentucky's players FWIW in regards to his recruitment. Also odd that he seems less into Duke than people thought. Didn't even include them in his avatar.
I agree it's probably not a coincidence he grouped Hami with all the UConn accounts but it's dumb to never count out Calipari. A UK offer would scare the out of me.

Reaction Score
I agree it's probably not a coincidence he grouped Hami with all the UConn accounts but it's dumb to never count out Calipari. A UK offer would scare the out of me.
At the same rate, there's a chance Calipari realizes he's ours, knows he has many options, and opts not "losing" to Ollie. Have you heard him in interviews being asked about losing a recruit that he wants? He literally claims he never has. It's petty as all hell, but it really matters to the guy.

Reaction Score
At the same rate, there's a chance Calipari realizes he's ours, knows he has many options, and opts not "losing" to Ollie. Have you heard him in interviews being asked about losing a recruit that he wants? He literally claims he never has. It's petty as all hell, but it really matters to the guy.
I agree. I've thought the same thing. Why else wouldn't he have offered by now. He's seen him in person enough. That said, Calipari still scares the out of me.

Reaction Score
Are we actively recruiting him. If yea how are Our chances

Reaction Score
Welcome to another edition of over analyzing things on twitter.

Mo just joined today, at least according to Bam Adebayo, it still might be fake.

Anyways, he went heavy on following UConn accounts. No other school on his follower list is represented like UConn.
Zach, UConnMBB, Vance, Jalen, Hami (hopefully a husky one day), Rique, Mamadou, Sterling, Rodney, KO and last but not least Boatright.

All indications are he's a Duke lean but I choose to believe, many will disagree, this is positive sign in our recruitment.

Of course, it's a fake account. Never mind everything I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom