Mo: Feels Like Home To Me | The Boneyard

Mo: Feels Like Home To Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"Feels like home already," Jefferson said when asked how she was adjusting. "A lot of the sets and pretty much everything we do is the same as Connecticut. As far as being the point guard, knowing the plays, I've got that. It's pretty much adjusting to the physicality of the game."

Jeff Jacobs: Jefferson Makes Smooth Jump To WNBA

Potential UConn recruits take note.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Moriah has been hanging around Geno too long.

Jefferson calls Connecticut home. Jefferson, from Glenn Heights just outside Dallas, calls Texas her home. Funny, how much travel being home all the time requires. Jefferson said it's about a 3 1/2-hour drive from her family's home to San Antonio. It has been a rush, but the weather in Texas? Great, she said. Jefferson has had a couple of her friends visit her. Her family will be visiting when she returns from this road trip.

"It's far enough so my mom can't knock on my door every day," she said. "But it's close enough if I need her she'll be there. It's the perfect thing. Don't tell her I said it though.
"

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Truly a wonderful article to read. The last paragraph really made me smile...

There is one look Jefferson isn't quite prepared for yet. That's seeing her UConn teammate, Morgan Tuck, her dear friend, in an opponent uniform at Mohegan Sun.

"That's going to be the weirdest thing ever," said Jefferson, who still has group chats with Stewart and Tuck and spent time Tuesday with Tuck and her mom. "I'm going to have to try not to pass her the ball when I'm on the court. I've got to remember that
."

That would be reminiscent of the great play by Swin Cash in rebounding a missed FT by a UCLA player, and promptly shooting the ball into the wrong basket... Would love to be able to add a Moriah "highlight" to the library!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The Shot: was fun to see Hansmeyer and The Big Rig again too.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Dag nab it eric, every time someone posts a UConn you tube vignette I end up surfing UConn on YouTube. Today it brought me to Sveta's and Shea's Senior Night Salutes. Also very good recruiting material: tough, brusque Sveta pretty much a wreck and Shea, little girl lost. I'll just give you Shea.

Very touching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul