MLS 2016 | The Boneyard

MLS 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
For what it's worth.... league has come a long way in 20 years. Hopefully they don't ruin their progress with over expansion.

I half followed the Revolution in the early days - but had a tremendous DOS based video game where I led the Wiz of Kansas City to many titles. Kudos to Preki.

Reaction Score
Cyle Larin with an early winner in Orlando's 1-0 win over NYC. He's off to a nice start to his sophomore season.

Reaction Score
Cyle Larin with an early winner in Orlando's 1-0 win over NYC. He's off to a nice start to his sophomore season.

I bet somebody makes a decent offer on him this summer. He's too good to ignore. I think he would fit in nicely in the Prem.

Reaction Score
Tim Howard to the Colorado Rapids is yet another example of these teams spending money stupidly. At 2.8 mil a year, there is no way they can recoup even with a bump in ticket sales. Secondly, there are keepers making 55k a year that are as good as Howard at the moment.

I guess I'm glad that Tim will have a chance to start regularly again, and that's good for the USMNT, but this probably has to be one of the worst reaches in the league's short history.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Tim Howard to the Colorado Rapids is yet another example of these teams spending money stupidly. At 2.8 mil a year, there is no way they can recoup even with a bump in ticket sales. Secondly, there are keepers making 55k a year that are as good as Howard at the moment.

I guess I'm glad that Tim will have a chance to start regularly again, and that's good for the USMNT, but this probably has to be one of the worst reaches in the league's short history.

They must not have televisions in Colorado. It is baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom