Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
TB-9 Tex-0

wow what a start from the kid TB got.

Yanks/Tigers on now...

Reaction Score
Rainout - Yanks/Tigers Game 1 suspended until tomorrow night 8:30, picking up tied 1-1 in bottom of 2nd. G2 Sunday 3pm, G3 Monday.

Throws a big monkey wrench in the pitching rotations.

Reaction Score
Rainout - Yanks/Tigers Game 1 suspended until tomorrow night 8:30, picking up tied 1-1 in bottom of 2nd. G2 Sunday 3pm, G3 Monday.

Throws a big monkey wrench in the pitching rotations.

Tigers have to be thrilled. Yanks most important arm will get just one start now in this series - maybe. No a good rainout for the Yanks - Adv-Tigers

Reaction Score
Tigers have to be thrilled. Yanks most important arm will get just one start now in this series - maybe. No a good rainout for the Yanks - Adv-Tigers

Cue the violins.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Leyland is pushing Verlander back to Monday (game three) while Girardi is bringing CC back on Sunday (game two). Verlander pitches one game this series while (if it goes five) CC pitches two. This is absolutely advantage Yankees.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'd love to see the pie guy pitching a must win Game 4. You'd be wearing your Depends that night.
I would wager heavily that all things considered, you would much rather see Beckett or Lester pitching in that game. Oh well....

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
CanOctober.

Reaction Score
I'd love to see the pie guy pitching a must win Game 4. You'd be wearing your Depends that night.

Again nice to have a reason to wear Depends!!;)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
hell yea BG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Yankees facing an elimination game, and they're putting up Burnett. Must be a terrible feeling. :)

Reaction Score
Cashman the genius got a great deal on that Soriano guy. He's money. Oh wait, the other team scoring is BAD thing...nevermind. And that Martin guy can really hit. Well, he can catch the ball well so I guess that's ok. The Yankees have a lot of players that can catch well and are great clubhouse guys. Too bad most of them are hitting below .250. But, really, this game was winnable. Soriano put the game just far enough out of reach. Even before this series started I thought that Hughes would actually be a better option than Soriano in those situations. Girardi probably made a mistake going to this head case one more time.

And isn't it ironic that the Tigers are putting the ball over the fence and the Yankees are demonstrating their warning track power. So much for power making up for a crappy batting average.

Reaction Score
Cashman the genius got a great deal on that Soriano guy. He's money. Oh wait, the other team scoring is BAD thing...nevermind.

Randy Levine signed him. Cashman said he hated the signing at Soriano's introductory press conference. Blame who is at fault, that snake Levine.

Reaction Score
Yankees facing an elimination game, and they're putting up Burnett. Must be a terrible feeling. :)

Oh how cute, the Red Sox fans are out again. So how are the Sox pitchers enjoying getting plastered during work and divorcing their wives the second they get cancer?

zls44

Reaction Score
Any Red Sox fan saying anything is an idiot. Period.

Reaction Score

Much better feeling than not having anyone to root for after THE WORST COLLAPSE IN BASEBALL HISTORY.;)

Reaction Score
I'm glad ESPN is there to tell you what to think.

Its all rendered close to meaningless if both the Rays and the Yanks don't advance. I'm sure Rangers and Tigers fans will love screaming, tweeting, writing, & emailing espn at al to shut the duck up about the AL East, there might be other divisions!

Reaction Score
Much better feeling than not having anyone to root for after THE WORST COLLAPSE IN BASEBALL HISTORY.;)

Is that regular season collapse or postseason collapse? I believe you own the latter.

zls44

Reaction Score
It is statistically harder to do what the 2011 Red Sox did than what the 2004 Yankees did. It is, by any objective measure, a far greater collapse.

Accept it.

Reaction Score
It is statistically harder to do what the 2011 Red Sox did than what the 2004 Yankees did. It is, by any objective measure, a far greater collapse.

Accept it.

And we can count on you for objectivity, right? You were one strike away from winning a trip to the world series against your hated rivals with your HOF closer on the mound and you let them come back to win an unprecedented four in a row, eventually ending an 86 year drought. And that's comparable to a team blowing a shot at the AL wildcard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom