Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
last night and its great

-stl gets a gem
-atl/phili in extras
-rays comeback in the 10th now
-sox o's just back from rain delay in 7th

great night for baseball, gives mlb momentum going into the weekend...

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
You know it's a big deal when they put a MLB liveblog on the Manchester Guardian homepage. Not Manchester, CT or NH... Manchester England where the Gallagher boys (Noel and Liam) are from. (Though I suppose it might have been a US only homepage).

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
-top 11 now in the yanks game
-sox tried to stretch the lead to 4 in the top of the 8th but scutro thrown out at plate.

just great baseball and sb watching

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
wowowowowowo
-atl out, cards in after phili wins in extras
-pap blows in to the o's
-rays at bat bt 12 right now

wowowowowoowowowwowo

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
evan just hit a walkoff

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWO

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Yankees schadenfreude (even if TB technically is a division rival)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
what a great night for baseball fans.

Reaction Score
Great night. Unfortunately, I'm on the wrong side of this.

Nothing more to say that such a story line couldn't be scripted so well. It appears that Francona is now toast. Maddon is probably the coach of the year. And the Girardi probably just jinxed the Yankees by getting fancy and ultimately playing 1.5 games rather than 1 while lowering team morale. Blowing a 7 run lead will definitely stick in the back of your mind during the playoffs.

It will be interesting to see who goes to the World Series. It could be anyone at this point.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
yanks will not feel any effects of 2night, they played the AA team for most of the night. the starters played like 5 innings. no one important pitched...

Reaction Score

Nothing more to say that such a story line couldn't be scripted so well. It appears that Francona is now toast. Maddon is probably the coach of the year. And the Girardi probably just jinxed the Yankees by getting fancy and ultimately playing 1.5 games rather than 1 while lowering team morale. Blowing a 7 run lead will definitely stick in the back of your mind during the playoffs.

It will be interesting to see who goes to the World Series. It could be anyone at this point.

Not as much as blowing the biggest September lead in history. Cause the Yankees were really worried about winning this game.

Reaction Score

Im pretty sure Mariano, Soriano,and Robertson wont be used during the playoffs, maybe Girardi will pull all his starters as well.

Reaction Score
Say what you will - but the Yankees have had great teams go out in the first round.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
^ no doubt, but they make it every year.

Reaction Score
no one expected anything out of the yankees this year the Sox on the other hand are the team who had all the expectations, I am nervous of facing Detroit if they do beat the Yankees I will route for them to win it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom