Mike Mayock's Pre-Draft National Media Conference Call | The Boneyard

Mike Mayock's Pre-Draft National Media Conference Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
That's awesome. Your son definitely opened some eyes with his post-season workouts. Good luck to him with the draft!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
We all know he's put in the effort... now just need a little bit of luck to shine down.

Reaction Score
We all know he's put in the effort... now just need a little bit of luck to shine down.

That's right Mike, we need plenty of prayers and a little luck. Just one team to fall in love with Kash.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Best of luck to him and the family on draft day. I would imagine seeing his name called at the RCMH would be one of the prouder days in your life Daddy Kash.

Also, does anyone ever call you Daddy Kash? Because they should.

Reaction Score
No they should not. (grin) Rock works just fine.

Best of luck to him and the family on draft day. I would imagine seeing his name called at the RCMH would be one of the prouder days in your life Daddy Kash.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Kashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif!!!!!!!!!!! Man I miss that boy already look forward to maybe one day picking him on fantasy draft day I know I'll get the who look that's when I say " you'll see"

Reaction Score

1090, Lol, no I have never been called Daddy Kash. Many of his UConn teammates just call me Pops. Rock works for me. The proudest day will be next month when Kashif is handed his UConn degree. The draft has to settle for 2nd place. Everyone enjoy the Spring Game and the tailgating. Don't forget to be in the stadium prior to kickoff. :cool: Go Huskies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom