Michigan Elon | The Boneyard

Michigan Elon

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
So far a pretty pedestrian performance out of UM. They shoot as many threes as you would expect but they haven't shot particularly well. Defensively they look plodding and beatable and none of their bigs are particularly scarey.

Reaction Score
So far a pretty pedestrian performance out of UM. They shoot as many threes as you would expect but they haven't shot particularly well. Defensively they look plodding and beatable and none of their bigs are particularly scarey.
Where is this game?

Reaction Score
The fact that Michigan was in hot pursuit of miller makes me feel good. I also expect Gibbs to be better than their pg , sadly I expect levert to kill purvis/anybody guarding him... But uconn on paper should win that game

Reaction Score
They seem to have a lot of long perimeter players...Levert, Irvin, Chatman. Their big men are offensively ineffective plodders. Today they're hitting their 3s. Sounds like they are similar to us in needing to gel as injuries have prevented them from playing a lot together.

Reaction Score
Their defense looks pretty effective.
Not against a high PNR. Elon has gotten several good looks off it, sometimes multiple possessions in a row

Gibbs and Miller should be working that all night

Their frontcourt doesn't look very skilled, epecially their Tyler Olander 2.0, but he is bigger and can/will look to body Brimah. Most of their interior offense is made off the dribble drive; very little posting up going on here.

Shooting 55% from 3 right now.

Last edited:

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
They've done a lot of their damage playing small with Robinson at the 5. If they do that against us we move miller to the 5 and I like our mismatch over theirs.

Reaction Score
They look rather pedestrian with their offensive ball movement but it looks like everyone can shoot jump shots well. Defensively they are smothering Elon with 25 points off turnovers already. They can shoot it though. Should be an interesting match up with us.

Reaction Score
Adidas really bleeped up a classic template of a uniform with these Michigan uni's.

Reaction Score
I only saw the 2nd half, I thought michigan look tough defensively. They had some length and forced elon into a lot of outside shooting. Looking forward to the matchup

Reaction Score
If it's a jump shooting match, we'll probably lose. We need to play them tight, make them dribble drive into the paint, and push the ball every possession, whether they make or miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom