UConn Women's Hockey - Michigan adding women's hockey? | The Boneyard

UConn Women's Hockey Michigan adding women's hockey?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Seems like a no brainer. They certainly have the money. Could probably have a competitive squad in a short time. Let’s just hope they leave our coach out of it.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Seems like a no brainer. They certainly have the money. Could probably have a competitive squad in a short time. Let’s just hope they leave our coach out of it.

He was an assistant at Ohio State for a while so he might be repulsed anyway :D:D

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
He was an assistant at Ohio State for a while so he might be repulsed anyway :D:D
I certainly hope so. But money talks and he has a fairly young family. Plus, I don’t think he even makes 150K a year. But here I am speculating on something that doesn’t exist yet. I’ll stop now.

Reaction Score
All four of the B1G schools that play women's hockey were in the NCAA's, and two in the Frozen Four making it to the championship game with Ohio State winning it. Does access to the biggest piles of NIL cash in the country help? I would think so. And UConn would have to pony up a lot of cash to keep Chris in Storrs anyway I would think.

Reaction Score
I was surprised when I learned a few years ago that the most successful MHOC school didnt have a WHOC program.
Would make sense for the BiG to get to 6 and sponsor the sport itself.

Reaction Score
I was surprised when I learned a few years ago that the most successful MHOC school didnt have a WHOC program.
Would make sense for the BiG to get to 6 and sponsor the sport itself.
With Michigan they would need only one more. Unfortunately the quickest way is governed by FB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom