Miami Vice | The Boneyard

Miami Vice

Reaction Score
Been watching old Miami Vice episodes recently (first season stuff) – despite its age, its really amazing how stylish the show is. I don’t remember if it totally jumped the shark at some point or not – I do remember the first few seasons as being pretty decent. Really some cutting edge stuff though – the use of popular music in the soundtrack, the skin show and violence, the color schemes used, the locale, drug trafficing, etc

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Been watching old Miami Vice episodes recently (first season stuff) – despite its age, its really amazing how stylish the show is. I don’t remember if it totally jumped the shark at some point or not – I do remember the first few seasons as being pretty decent. Really some cutting edge stuff though – the use of popular music in the soundtrack, the skin show and violence, the color schemes used, the locale, drug trafficing, etc

First two seasons were incredible. After that, if they had Fonzi show up and jump a shark it would have been a huge improvement to the plot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom