Metro North- Ten Toes In!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
upload_2014-3-27_19-21-49.png

Reaction Score
What do the advertisements say? Particularly the one with the witch?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
What do the advertisements say? Particularly the one with the witch?

She's a UCONN grad as well as a star on Broadway. Her tagline is: UCONN, Talent- UNLEASHED

The gentleman is a UCONN grad and professor and his tagline reads: UCONN, Passion- UNLEASHED

My bad for not reading the rest more in depth. I was more focused on getting the pic. Didn't see the posters until I was about to get off at the last stop. It would have been cool to take a picture when the train was full.

Reaction Score
We should get Bobby Moynihan (from SNL) on these adds. He's a Uconn grad from the school of fine arts.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
By the way, I live in the Western part of Fairfield County and take the Harlem line to Southeast, NY.

There isn't a single stop in Connecticut on this train line which makes me love this even more. Just a case of UCONN stretching the reach of those Ten Toes.

Anyone ride the trains in Stamford and see these? The heart of Fairfield County is just as important for UCONN to target in my opinion.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
By the way, I live in the Western part of Fairfield County and take the Harlem line to Southeast, NY.

There isn't a single stop in Connecticut on this train line which makes me love this even more. Just a case of UCONN stretching the reach of those Ten Toes.

Anyone ride the trains in Stamford and see these? The heart of Fairfield County is just as important for UCONN to target in my opinion.

I've been in Milford for almost 10 years now and it's only been the last couple years that I've seen billboards for UConn down in FC and on 95 south of New Haven. Always thought it was such a disservice to the university to not advertise more down here. I don't think it's any coincidence that it happens to correspond with Warde's tenure.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I got a good view...

Attachments

• image-2712819491.jpg
    image-2712819491.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 71
Reaction Score

I've seen the one with the professor on it before on the New Haven line

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
She's a UCONN grad as well as a star on Broadway. Her tagline is: UCONN, Talent- UNLEASHED

The gentleman is a UCONN grad and professor and his tagline reads: UCONN, Passion- UNLEASHED

My bad for not reading the rest more in depth. I was more focused on getting the pic. Didn't see the posters until I was about to get off at the last stop. It would have been cool to take a picture when the train was full.

Jackie Burns? Daughter of another high school mate who was a dear friend of the late Dan Novarr, who would otherwise be in the stands. Good for the mojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom