Merry Xmas - Syracuse - St Johns thread | The Boneyard

Merry Xmas - Syracuse - St Johns thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Because we didn't have a Cuse v Johnnies thread, or a CBB 16-17 discussion thread, or multiple Hamidou Diallo threads already

Shall I be expecting another Grayson Allen thread?

Whaler's thread on BC losing isn't enough. Need at least a couple more of those.

Reaction Score
Because we didn't have a Cuse v Johnnies thread, or a CBB 16-17 discussion thread, or multiple Hamidou Diallo threads already

Shall I be expecting another Grayson Allen thread?

Whaler's thread on BC losing isn't enough. Need at least a couple more of those.
Who is Grayson Allen?

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Who is Grayson Allen?
gracie-allen-04.jpg

Reaction Score
He's a good coach. Underrated. Wins a lot of meaningful games.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
You know the theory that if you watch internet pr0n all day every day you become desensitized to it and find it difficult to achieve arousal?

There might be something to that because perusing their board this afternoon there is such a glut of crying and hand wringing over there about such a variety of topics my senses are on overload and I'm having difficulty finishing.

::zips back up::

Damn you Syracuse your fall to the bottom wasn't supposed to be this rapid. I prefer you died by 1000 small cuts. Your board looks like a victim in "Saw"

Last edited:

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
You know the theory that if you watch internet pr0n all day every day you become desensitized to it and find it difficult to achieve arousal?

There might be something to that because perusing their board this afternoon there is such a glut of crying and hand wringing over there about such a variety of topics my senses are on overload and I'm having difficulty finishing.

::zips back up::
Idk man I've been experiencing my current condition for 20 hours now and still refuse to call a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom