Men's Basketball Dinner | The Boneyard

Men's Basketball Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I've been asked to post this. If you are interested in attending, and sitting at a "Boneyard" table, please reply, or send me a PM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Monday, October 21, 2013, the Greater Hartford Chapter of the UConn Alumni Association will host its annual men's basketball dinner at the Bond Ballroom in downtown Hartford. Head Coach Kevin Ollie will provide a preview of what to expect as the Huskies prepare for their first season in the American Athletic Conference.

The evening will begin with a cash bar cocktail hour followed by a sit down dinner. This event has sold out in advance each of the last seven years, and we expect at least 250 UConn alumni, friends and basketball fans to attend this year. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Greater Hartford Chapter’s programs and their scholarship fund, which provides thousands of dollars in financial aid each year to needy students at the Storrs and Greater Hartford campuses.

Should you have any questions about sponsoring the event or donating an auction item, please contact Nicholas Roy at 860.324.3111 or Trip Sanders at 860.966.0893. Thank you very much for your consideration, and we hope to see you on October 21st!

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Any idea on cost? When do you need to know by?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
My plan is to fill a Boneyard table. I'll pay for the table, and sell the seats at $40 each. All the money will go to the Alumni Association. As an added bonus, I won't be attending if it's a sell out.

Any idea on cost? When do you need to know by?

Reaction Score
My plan is to fill a Boneyard table. I'll pay for the table, and sell the seats at $40 each. All the money will go to the Alumni Association. As an added bonus, I won't be attending if it's a sell out.
Tom,

Are there any seats left at the table for the UConn dinner? If so, I'm interested. Let me know via a PM how I can get you the money for the seat.

DM

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Ten seats left. You are the first to show an interest.

I am assembling my people to evaluate the feasibility of venturing to Hartford for this affair. Who else might go?

Reaction Score
Wow, really? I'm amazed so few are interested in this. I've attended many of these in the past and they're usually very entertaining. Did Tom already buy the table? If so let's step up people!

Reaction Score
Tom I thank you for the offer assuming I would be able to join....nice gesture. Unfortunately I have to travel to Rochester for meetings so I cannot take advantage!

People, jump on this.......

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It's a great offer. Very generous. I regret I won't be able to go!

Reaction Score
Wow, really? I'm amazed so few are interested in this. I've attended many of these in the past and they're usually very entertaining. Did Tom already buy the table? If so let's step up people!
I'm in Florida so probably not an option but I'm shocked that more people don't take advantage of these things, especially at such a great price with proceeds going to a good cause. Are there really only a handful of Boneyarders attending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom