Meet The Duke 2012-2013 Team | The Boneyard

Meet The Duke 2012-2013 Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Are they really using that ridiculous Athlon poll to say they are the 2nd ranked team?

So, when the real polls come out, will they change that on that link?

Otherwise, nice video. Love watching the kids have fun. After that, it's all hard work!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I'm still shocked that Athlon could make such a ridiculous assertion that they are 2nd ranked. They should have gone one step further and put them at number 1. If Duke is better than UCONN then they are better than Baylor because Baylor and UCONN are on even footing in my opinion.

Reaction Score
I'm concerned. Coach McCallie's dance moves are so much better than Coach Auriemma's. Perhaps that's what the Athlon ratings are based on?

Reaction Score
Are they really using that ridiculous Athlon poll to say they are the 2nd ranked team?

Otherwise, nice video. Love watching the kids have fun. After that, it's all hard work!
Are they going to hang a banner for it?

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
OK Dookies. We'll see you on Monday, January 21, 2013 in Storrs, Connecticut.

Can't wait!!

#smackdown

wwesmackdownlogo2.jpg

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
My ribs hurt I laughed so hard and long when I read this, "Are they really using that ridiculous Athlon poll to say they are the 2nd ranked team?"

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

!

I'm still shocked that Athlon could make such a ridiculous assertion that they are 2nd ranked. They should have gone one step further and put them at number 1. n.

Are they going to hang a banner for it?

My ribs hurt I laughed so hard and long when I read this, "Are they really using that ridiculous Athlon poll to say they are the 2nd ranked team?"

saddudewalking.gif

Reaction Score
Looks like a Final Four team to me....................................................that gets bounced by UConn or Baylor in the Semi's!!

Reaction Score
I'm still shocked that Athlon could make such a ridiculous assertion that they are 2nd ranked. They should have gone one step further and put them at number 1. If Duke is better than UCONN then they are better than Baylor because Baylor and UCONN are on even footing in my opinion.

easttexas! Your posts on the board make you a great member! Props Still trying to figure out when and how Athlon came up with their rankings:confused:

The ist game and I believe the 2nd game<for the NC> are going to be Wars and Classic! I do believe that Baylor deserves and earned the #1 consensus going into the season! The Feb game is going to be the regular season game of
the year;) Spoiler Alert. Watchout for KML;)
Ira

wes33

Revels in Blue Devils
Reaction Score
Here is the type of conduct that causes Duke to hate UNC it is the same in basketball to. Vernon Dukes best reciver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom