Md. Game thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Md. Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Honestly the only two persons on this team I trust to shoot the three are Mojeff and Stewy. The rest I would not hold my breath.

Reaction Score
Becca's point is spot on. The rest of WCBB - South Carolina in particular -- now knows that we can be beaten. It will take a great game, but they've got to have hope now.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Becca's point is spot on. The rest of WCBB - South Carolina in particular -- now knows that we can be beaten. It will take a great game, but they've got to have hope now.

I would think that was known after the ND game. However I like our chances as Stewie has shown she is by far and away the NPOY and no one else is close right now.

Reaction Score
I had predicted we wouldn't win by less than 1o this year. Need Mo to sink these.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
The double-digit winning streak survives. Barely.

Drummond in the house!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

Uhhhhh....UConn won. There was no solution for MD. And there isn't for anyone else. UConn had a very rare "off" game.

Reaction Score
How can anyone say that 6'5" Natalie Butler would not have helped in defending Brianna Jones tonight?!? I am just puzzled as to why she's not playing. If it's due to injury than red shirt her.
I don't know but it happens. Red Shirting her poses a problem because she already missed a year due to the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom