Maybe South Carolina shouldn't accept bids to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Flowers is just awesome as an athlete.

Reaction Score
Would be sweet if UConn could pay Weist enough to come north. Really like that USF offense(Gulf Coast?). I noticed UConn would occasionally try that bubble screen but it never worked because the blocking receiver never could block effectively. Sure do hope Edsall and staff can teach these guys how to block.

Reaction Score
Would be sweet if UConn could pay Weist enough to come north. Really like that USF offense(Gulf Coast?). I noticed UConn would occasionally try that bubble screen but it never worked because the blocking receiver never could block effectively. Sure do hope Edsall and staff can teach these guys how to block.

Go back and look at some of the tape on Edsall's teams. The blocking is something we have literally not seen here in five years. OL getting to the next level of the defense, receivers downfield blocking. I am so hopeful that we will go back to that and run something along the lines of a competent offense.

Reaction Score
TJ of course doing a nice job with the offense today but a couple of key injuries will be a little gut check from here.

Reaction Score
It's 56 degrees today in Birmingham. Of course when we were there is was, what in the 20-30's, with a nasty wind chill?

Love to keep telling the story of USC fans in their cars, during the tailgate, to keep warm. I had my jacket open and no gloves saying "Come on, be a man, get out here"

Then I'd go back to the tailgate, zip up my jacket, put on my gloves and hit any bottle that was more than 80 proof. :D

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Our GREATEST win ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Seeing Randy take 3 knees at game's end not to humiliate the Old Ball coach was priceless. The score 20-6 was not as close as it seemed.

Final drive was Dixon for 15. Dixon for 11. Dixon for 2. Take a knee....

Their Dline was the most relieved unit ever. They were getting thier handed to them.

Reaction Score
Our GREATEST win ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Seeing Randy take 3 knees at game's end not to humiliate the Old Ball coach was priceless. The score 20-6 was not as close as it seemed.
Second greatest. ND was #1.

Reaction Score
We lost our bus ride back to the hotel because my grandson had to return his uni back the UMBC bus. Decided he would chat while I was freezing. Saw a bus idling and stood by the exhaust to keep warm. Cost us $40.00 to cab back to hotel. Lots of USC fans at hotel very friendly, like poor UConn fans won't know what hit them tomorrow. Haha.
USCMB staying at hotel, used all the hot water.

Seems like every time we have a game down south they have a cold front. Phoenix had a hail storm and snow. charlotte ,cold rain. Loved Toronto, wish we still had a bowl game there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom