Not open for further replies.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
And she's only 24!
Twenty-four years old.
Amazing

Reaction Score
Maya does not possess Ms Taurasi's ability to put the ball on the floor, but is an offensive scoring machine. What has always amazed me is how these two are viewed. They are the exact same height, yet I always view Taurasi as a perimeter player and Maya as an inside player despite Maya's demonstrated 3 point prowess. As it should be, it is not about height, but about abilities.

Reaction Score
She was indescribably incredible during stretches of todays' game against CT. Has to be seen to be believed; Even of Maya.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She was indescribably incredible during stretches of todays' game against CT. Has to be seen to be believed; Even of Maya.
Against Washington, she scored at the rate of 2 points per minute for much of the quarter. She outscored the entire Mystics team for a long stretch.

After today's game, in which Maya keyed the big rally, the IQ is averaging 33.5 ppg and 10.5 rpg. She is more assertive and more effective than ever. Simply Jordanesque.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Maya is just so exciting to watch on the court. Her game just happens in a nice quiet way. She will come down the floor, pop a 3 pointer in your eye......without breaking a sweat. Or like yesterday, she had 5-6 steals, one of those steals was so quick that if you blinked you missed it. Her game is just smooth....or silky smooth. Love the young lady. I am just glad that I get to watch her here in Minnesota :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maya is just so exciting to watch on the court. Her game just happens in a nice quiet way. She will come down the floor, pop a 3 pointer in your eye.without breaking a sweat. Or like yesterday, she had 5-6 steals, one of those steals was so quick that if you blinked you missed it. Her game is just smooth....or silky smooth. Love the young lady. I am just glad that I get to watch her here in Minnesota :)
Enjoy! Players like Miss Maya don't come along often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom