MAXWELL AND BEDNARIK WATCH LIST | The Boneyard

MAXWELL AND BEDNARIK WATCH LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
all these 1st 2nd and 3rd team mentions and all of these award lists and yet the WHOLE COUNTRY is sleeping on us becuase we can't throw the dam football nor catch it. LOVE IT!!! few know about the little secret we have getting his reps in under center every day up in storrs and our new depth at wr.

were going to shock the world this fall, and in the process i am going to lose my shirt pumping the media everywhere. its time for football.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Dan I hope you are correct! If we can muster any form of a passing game we are going to be a force this year. So far no sites even list us as possible bowl teams! I really hope that Whitmer pans out. Unfortunately, I feel that for the past few years, last year excluded, I've had hope that our QB will be great again only to have it not be so. However, from everything I've heard and read, Whitmer sounds like more of the real deal then any QB since Danny O.

I hope to be right there with you when we show we CAN throw and CATCH a ball! If that happens, we'll win a lot more than the media believes.

Reaction Score
... and Sio Moore to the Butkus Award Watch list. I didn't do the research (so don't tar and feather me) but this may be the most "watch list" candidates we've had.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Congrats to the players, but of course, the REAL awards come at the end of the year.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the best part about all of these award things is that if we do have a good season, our coach will get one and then the BY can turn another thread into re vs pp. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i just went there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom