Max Redfield | The Boneyard

Max Redfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This if off the OP, but Kelly is in some trouble here. This has the smell of being systemic. These knuckleheads not only had weed in the car, but an unregistered handgun. Then the other kid got in trouble as well.

Reaction Score
This if off the OP, but Kelly is in some trouble here. This has the smell of being systemic. These knuckleheads not only had weed in the car, but an unregistered handgun. Then the other kid got in trouble as well.

He will be fine as long as he keeps winning.

Reaction Score
Redfield has family in the area and his dad is a UConn alum I believe.
I'm pretty sure he was born in Stamford and I think it was his mom who played soccer @ UConn. They moved to CA when he was real young (like 5 or 6).

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Sounds like Buddy Stevens has a new recruit. Mit Wagna is gonna have her hands full with this one.

Reaction Score
Did ktuck hack Navin's account?
I don't inquire on guys that got kicked off the team when they already had a few strikes on them.... my focus is on guys that have decided to transfer for more playing time.. like the kid from Oregon, the DB (forget his name), that has like 2 years of eligibility left and was just given his release from the Ducks....

Reaction Score
Agree, but how quickly can one get enrolledand start playing ball?
Look what happened with us when PP became head coach.. several players left during camp.. next thing you know they were already on a FCS roster, playing in that very same season.. So, it'll happen quick....

with that said, I did a little more google research on Max Redfield... one would think he'd be a BEAST here, if he gets his stuff together, sits out a year (plays at a JUCO for a year or something if he's eligible to do that), shows some character improvement... He could be a problem at the Safety spot in a year or so....

Reaction Score
Look what happened with us when PP became head coach.. several players left during camp.. next thing you know they were already on a FCS roster, playing in that very same season.. So, it'll happen quick....

with that said, I did a little more google research on Max Redfield... one would think he'd be a BEAST here, if he gets his stuff together, sits out a year (plays at a JUCO for a year or something if he's eligible to do that), shows some character improvement... He could be a problem at the Safety spot in a year or so....
After doing research as well...he's a problem...big discipline problem. Not saying that UCONN had a chance for him but I don't think I'd want him around.

Can a player transfer this quickly this close to the start of the season and play? I'm sure anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom