Matt Moore | The Boneyard

Matt Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He should have been mixing in breaking pitches even they were balls. No way was he going to get outs all afternoon against a good lineup with only all fastballs. Pretty dumb game called by Lobaton.

Reaction Score
He should have been mixing in breaking pitches even they were balls. No way was he going to get outs all afternoon against a good lineup with only all fastballs. Pretty dumb game called by Lobaton.

Are they still playing baseball?:oops:

Reaction Score
Love to see Mau still caring despite he won't have a playoff team for years...
Keep hoping ARod wins. We all do...

Where you been? Hate ARod......and do me a favor win the WS or just shut up!! There is no other winner.......until then have fun....Yanks may come up with the 70M the Sox spent for this one too ya know!;)

Reaction Score
Hey Mau, I had lunch today with somebody who played Quarry Ridge. I said I played there a long time ago with the Boneyard and we were banned after that. Were you there that time? I remember the tipped over cart...

Reaction Score
Hey Mau, I had lunch today with somebody who played Quarry Ridge. I said I played there a long time ago with the Boneyard and we were banned after that. Were you there that time? I remember the tipped over cart...

yeah I was......that was Connvict and rip.........there was more booze falling out of that cart then you see on Boardwalk Empire.........My Team Fishy was right behind and saw the aftermatch and attempted to help pick up the mess.........then he later took out some poor defenseless pansies which led to our dismissal..........actually was a fun year though. We must have met and somehow even liked each other LOL

Reaction Score
yeah I was......that was Connvict and rip.........there was more booze falling out of that cart then you see on Boardwalk Empire.........My Team Fishy was right behind and saw the aftermatch and attempted to help pick up the mess.........then he later took out some poor defenseless pansies which led to our dismissal..........actually was a fun year though. We must have met and somehow even liked each other LOL

Yeah I remember the 1.75 liter whiskey in the carts. I'll be be kind and say you are the best Yankee fan I never remember....

Reaction Score
Yeah I remember the 1.75 liter whiskey in the carts. I'll be be kind and say you are the best Yankee fan I never remember....

Right back at ya.........although I remember having a couple with GOUC as well as others...........you must remember Deep and Fishy but swami and I were the quiet mature guys!;)

Reaction Score
I didn't see any of the game but the highlights show that Myers and Rodriguez weren't helpful at all to Moore either........it's like that Myers fly ball could have been the beginning and Sean R not going back to make a play on Gomes pop up was the end........Moore wasn't his best but he could have gotten out of the first debacle in the 3rd with some defensive help!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Moore hurt himself on D as much as anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom