Mas Nova! | The Boneyard

Mas Nova!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Helps wrap up 3 of 4 against the Sox! Farrel blows an artery and Ichiro saves the day.

And UConn is still Dual Champs in hoops.

Reaction Score
Helps wrap up 3 of 4 against the Sox! Farrel blows an artery and Ichiro saves the day.

And UConn is still Dual Champs in hoops.
And the Red Sox are still World Champions. What a great year!

Reaction Score
3-1 Yanks……...;)
Mau, I am having difficulty getting into baseball right now. I am normally a big fan but after watching Uconn basketball for the last month, everything else seems dull. I confess, I did not watch any of the Red Sox-Yankee series. I just need some time but I promise that I will be back with a vengeance. What a great run by the Uconn men. I recorded the last three games and I may never erase them.

Reaction Score
Mau, I am having difficulty getting into baseball right now. I am normally a big fan but after watching Uconn basketball for the last month, everything else seems dull. I confess, I did not watch any of the Red Sox-Yankee series. I just need some time but I promise that I will be back with a vengeance. What a great run by the Uconn men. I recorded the last three games and I may never erase them.

Agree…..I was watching everything but the game Sunday night and watched the Masters more than it on Saturday……Still have the UConn buzz going!!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I gotta hand it to the Yankees. Even with the addition of instant replay showing otherwise, they still get all the calls.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I gotta hand it to the Yankees. Even with the addition of instant replay showing otherwise, they still get all the calls.
May you wake up with a race horse eyeballing your testiculos.

Reaction Score

You won the game which the play was called wrong Waq……you have problem with losing the other 3 with all the right calls?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Now it's no mas Nova.

TJ surgery in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics