Maryland at WVU | The Boneyard

Maryland at WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
14 - 7 WVU on FX. Very entertaining. Both teams moving the ball on offense.

Reaction Score
14 - 7 WVU on FX. Very entertaining. Both teams moving the ball on offense.

Agree. MD looking pretty good. Very entertaining. That Perry Hills to Stephan Diggs TD pass was exceptional.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up. Was wondering what channel it was on. Scanned thru all the espn and fox sports channels but never thought of FX.

Reaction Score
MD offense actually looks very good. They got blitzed and fumbled for a score, but they are moving the ball OK. That blitz was unfortunate for MD, but I see WVU having a WTF game today. They are leading but it should be a tie. I think RE is turning it around down there. He has a nice looking couple of freshmen in Diggs and Hills.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Maryland is young, but the caliber of athlete is way above Marshall or JMU, obviously. WVU may win this going away, but they don't seem to have adjusted yet. And I'm really unimpressed with their defense.

UMD's tight end is rock solid.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Does Maryland have a new uniform for every game? Including helmets?? That helmet they're wearing now is odd. Plus WVU's matte grey unis are not so great as well. Sorry, quick uni break down. The game has been entertaining!

Reaction Score
All tied up. I think the Terps have this figured out. New game.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
How many thirds and long has UMD been able to convert in this game? Nothwithstanding the defensive TD, this is not a great effort at any of the three levels by the Eers. They will need to win some shootouts in the Big XII. They will have some scores that make it look like a basketball game was played.

Reaction Score
This is quite a showing by Maryland. I hope they can pull this off.

PS I hate myself for this post

Why? Can anyone still blame RE for getting out of Dodge as fast as he could. Yeah, he effed up the goodbyes, but you have to move on. I'm for MD all the way.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I love the WVU uniforms and helmets. Would love to see UConn in all grey, or grey and blue, as long as the grey is not "silver" / light grey.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Eers D is going to get smoked against better teams. Randy is going to have to sell out and go after the QB.

Reaction Score
I see that Edsall still won't blitz on third down. Good luck giving Geno Smith 4-5 seconds back there, Randy.

Reaction Score
Does Maryland have a new uniform for every game? Including helmets?? That helmet they're wearing now is odd. Plus WVU's matte grey unis are not so great as well. Sorry, quick uni break down. The game has been entertaining!

Yes, very ugly to look at.

Reaction Score
I think they have about 30 different uniform combinations with maybe 4 different helmets ?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The Maryland uniforms aren't bad today except the helmet.

Reaction Score
Nice job by the young QB. Entertaining game but they'll need some unforced turnovers if they don't start pressuring.

OSU losing?

Reaction Score
I'm sure there is a show on Bravo for you gentlemen to watch if the football is interfering with your viewing of uniforms.

What is wrong with this board?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I'm sure there is a show on Bravo for you gentlemen to watch if the football is interfering with your viewing of uniforms.

What is wrong with this board?
Project Runway moved to Lifetime a couple of years ago.

Yeah, I said it.

Reaction Score
The boneyard is in good company ... even Eddie George and Joey Harrington talked about the uniforms at halftime.

But back to the game ... why wasn't the WVU DE flagged for unnecessary roughness on the false start? Perry Hills heard the whistle and let-up ...

oh yeah ... fear the turtle has got to be the worst slogan I have ever heard ...

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
The boneyard is in good company ... even Eddie George and Joey Harrington talked about the uniforms at halftime.

But back to the game ... why wasn't the WVU DE flagged for unnecessary roughness on the false start? Perry Hills heard the whistle and let-up ...

oh yeah ... fear the turtle has got to be the worst slogan I have ever heard ...
Unless you're a toilet bowl, you have no reason to fear the turtle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom