Mark in your calendars July 29,2014 | The Boneyard

Mark in your calendars July 29,2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
The annual UCONN Alumni Association Football Kickoff Dinner with Coach Diaco!!

I'll share the details as we get them.
Awesome. Had such a good time at the last one... this one can only be better!

Reaction Score
This SUCKS! Ever since ths beginning of the Pasqualoni era, this event has been on a Tuesday. I can't make it as it's my day to work until 7:30 P.M. I was hoping with a new regime, it would be moved back to Wednesday or Thursday, as it was during the FHCRE days.

Reaction Score
For what’s it worth, we thought that last year’s event was outstanding…… best yet, and we have attended the last 5….

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
This SUCKS! Ever since ths beginning of the Pasqualoni era, this event has been on a Tuesday. I can't make it as it's my day to work until 7:30 P.M. I was hoping with a new regime, it would be moved back to Wednesday or Thursday, as it was during the FHCRE days.
Coach- it is always tied to the media day of the conference we are in. Big East and AAC do it in Newport, RI on a Tuesday. The coaches head straight to the Rent from the event that is why I am letting people know now so they can make arrangements if necessary. Now if we were in the Big10......

Reaction Score
Coach- it is always tied to the media day of the conference we are in. Big East and AAC do it in Newport, RI on a Tuesday. The coaches head straight to the Rent from the event that is why I am letting people know now so they can make arrangements if necessary. Now if we were in the Big10.
It only started being on Tuesday's during Pasqualoni's tenure because he wanted to get it all over with in one day. FHCRE would tie it to the eve of the start of summer practice, hence it would be on a Wednesday or Thursday evening which I attended. The last time was the event the season of the Fiesta Bowl (season after the Birmingham Papa John's Bowl).

Reaction Score
It only started being on Tuesday's during Pasqualoni's tenure because he wanted to get it all over with in one day. FHCRE would tie it to the eve of the start of summer practice, hence it would be on a Wednesday or Thursday evening which I attended. The last time was the event the season of the Fiesta Bowl (season after the Birmingham Papa John's Bowl).

I'm not familiar with the chapter that runs this thing - I think it's the Hartford alumni chapter, but I believe this to be correct - as far as timing. I don't know if pasqualoni wanted it that way with the media day or not - whoever runs the thing would know. I don't remember it being tied to the media day in the past, it was - with Edsall tied to the start of fall camp (summer practice - whatever you want to call it). It used to be the first thursday or wed in August. Not the end of July. It was Pasqualoni's first year where the thing really gained popularity, there were a lot more people there in July 2011, than at any of Edsall's functions. JMO

hardcorehusky

Reaction Score
Just finishing up a meeting on this event. We hope to have 300 people there!! On field activities, pictures with Coach, Q & A. Same food as last year and probably same pricing as last year!!! If you really love this program, do what you have to do to get there! Let me know if we want to do a Boneyard table (cheaper price).

hardcorehusky

Reaction Score
Registration starts this week. If you are a real fan of the program and you can get there, register now this week. It will be lots of fun - great food, great interaction with Coach and good insight into the upcoming season. This has been the only Football kickoff event in the history of the program!! Don't miss it!!

hardcorehusky

Reaction Score
Registration is open. Will we see a Boneyard table like last year?

Let me know and I will put it together.

Hardcore

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
HC- I'm most definitely in one way or another. To anyone who hasn't been or is on the fence: just go! It was a really terrific event last year. Food was great, being at the Rent was great, and I'm very excited to hear from the coaches!

Reaction Score
Registration is open. Will we see a Boneyard table like last year?

Let me know and I will put it together.

Hardcore
Hardcore,
I sat at the Boneyard table last year and it was great. Would like to do it again. Can you put me down for 2 and let me know when to send you the money.

hardcorehusky

Reaction Score
Hardcore,
I sat at the Boneyard table last year and it was great. Would like to do it again. Can you put me down for 2 and let me know when to send you the money.
Will do

hardcorehusky

Reaction Score
Looking for a few more people to fill out the table. Wildgopher, CT Mike, UCONNBill, Jim Dish - I will reach out to you this week.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Let's go Boneyard... The fact that some of you are willingly passing up a night at the Rent hanging out with Coach Diaco and staff is crazy! Are you busy that night? No? So come on down! Your wife can watch the kids. Heck even my wife can watch the kids (she works at Kindercare).

Reaction Score

Just skip work & quit bitching. Where are your priorities? Ten Toes Baby

Reaction Score
Looking for a few more people to fill out the table. Wildgopher, CT Mike, UCONNBill, Jim Dish - I will reach out to you this week.
Hardcore, please add 1 more for me, so I will now be at 3 people, myself included.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I'm really going to try to get to this, sounds awesome. Probably bring my dad too. What's the ticket cost this year $50??

hardcorehusky

Reaction Score
The Boneyard contingent is $45 per person

hardcorehusky

Reaction Score
J187 - hopefully you can make it, let me know - we got lots to talk about!!

Reaction Score
Count me in too. Anything I need to do to register beforehand or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom