Marinatto Says Big East Stays Together, Aggressively Recruiting | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Marinatto Says Big East Stays Together, Aggressively Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Since Herbst wasn't there tonight, I'm hanging on to a prayer that she knows something good that nobody else does.
Me too Bugsy...me too!!! The more I see and hear Matinatto the more I get sick to my stomach that that idiot is going to have something to do with UConn athletics!!!

Reaction Score
The actual statement says

Our membership met this evening and we are committed as a conference to recruit top level BCS caliber institutions with strong athletic and academic histories and traditions.

That leaves exactly ZERO institutions in the United States available as candidates for the BE - unless the directional Florida schools are considered as having strong academic traditions.

Reaction Score
If the Pac-12 is not expanding I wonder if the Big-12 will try to poach us. Heck, why not, they sure could. They already talked to TCU for sure.

Sorry if some one already posted this but I read some where that texas apparently doesn't want TCU

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Herbst wasn't there tonight because she knew exactly how the meeting would have gone and she didn't want to be put into a position where she would have publicly b!#ch slapped Marinatto for being such a dunce. From what I have heard from a few who have met her, she has no tolerance for incompetence.

Reaction Score
No worries I saw that in the PAC-12 thread but Louisville, Cinci and WVU would make pretty good additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom