Marina Mabrey Verbals to ND | The Boneyard

Marina Mabrey Verbals to ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Per her twitter. Michaela's younger sister.

5'11 shooting guard from NJ. HoopGurlz #19, PN #11, Blue Star #9, ASGR #14, Full Court #11

Pretty much expected. From social media, it's clear she is very close to her sister. Plus, she is already friends with most of the team.

Interesting that it comes same day Suggs commits to Duke. Wonder if Muffet lost out on enough targets that she offered Marina or if it's just coincidence.

I believe the scouting report is that she is much more aggressive and a slasher than Michaela.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Both sisters are very good shooters. This commit does not surprise me at all.

Reaction Score
Perfect spot for her. She's with her sister and that will be less stress for her for the first couple of years.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

5'11 shooting guard from NJ. HoopGurlz #19, PN #11, Blue Star #9, ASGR #14, Full Court #11

Pretty much expected. From social media, it's clear she is very close to her sister. Plus, she is already friends with most of the team.

Interesting that it comes same day Suggs commits to Duke. Wonder if Muffet lost out on enough targets that she offered Marina or if it's just coincidence.

I believe the scouting report is that she is much more aggressive and a slasher than Michaela.

Did Suggs have an offer from ND ?

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Did Suggs have an offer from ND ?

Not that I had heard of but ND was recruiting her. The only ND offers that I am pretty sure are out there are Durr, KLS, Ogunbowale.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score

Considering Marina is the higher ranked prospect, I highly doubt it.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
You mean that she doesn't fall/sit down looking for a foul when the wind goes by?

LMAO!!!!!!

Post of the week!!!!!!

If anyone watches the game against ND check out the play around the 4 minute mark where Stewie is breaking away towards the basket. She gets fouled (obviously) by Mabrey, gets by her and gets the shot but fouled by the someone else. Mabrey stomps her feet like a 6 year old after Stewie makes the basket!!!! Its hilarious if anyone caught it. She does it again while on the bench later in the game.

I laugh every time I see it!

However, great pick up for ND.

Last edited:

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Not that I had heard of but ND was recruiting her. The only ND offers that I am pretty sure are out there are Durr, KLS, Ogunbowale.
Wow, all Uconn targets.

Reaction Score

i'm not surprise about this... she's a very good player like her sister.goodluck ...

Reaction Score
You mean that she doesn't fall/sit down looking for a foul when the wind goes by?
hopefully not... unlike her sister who flopped last NC game when KIAH was trying to block her... Kiah was far from touching her and she landed on her behind and was looking for a foul... it's good that the refs did not buy it...

Reaction Score
That seems to be something that a few nd players do. That can't just be a coincidence? Kind of puts the mentality out there that they need the referees to win games for them when the game isn't going their way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom