Marcus Outlaw | The Boneyard

Marcus Outlaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

This kid is a JR running back from NFA. He will test the rationale for hiring Coach P's - getting the best CT players. I am told he is on the radar of SEC schools.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i have been bitching about getting this kid since the summer. NFA is my sleeper team in ct this year only becuase of him. kid went out to b12 country camps and got ok/okst and ttech all over him. he is the real deal. i have said it before and i will again, 4+ rbs next year from this state alone. its crazy and each 1 has something very special. i would take all 4 if i was a uconn coach and then figure out wtf to do with them later. thats how insane it is. phillips is the next austin(wvu). newsome is like that kid at oregon, cooper is like that kid jaquiz rodgers at oregon st years ago and outlow is the next lattimore type. make my words ct!!!! for the record tho, i was told that outlow was not from ct, i have not confirmed it.

Reaction Score
Outlow is from ct, or at least hes been here for 7 years or so...and huskyfandan spot on with the comparisons, randomly a bunch of major rbs have surfaced in 2014

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
I believe that NFA coach Jamal Davis played at UConn. Hopefully, there's some Husky influence.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
its a dam shame that this staff doesn't have 8 ct offers out for 2014 yet. it really is. im really just out of my mind abou this. the 4 rbs i talk about all the time, the lb at pomfret, the de/dl in hartford, the wr at prep school that bc offered, the qb in soughtington and 2 lbs in new canaan should get looks/offers also. among all the other kids i havnt spoken of yet. hell we should offer harris but nows hes 15 and not 14 so we still have time. i think we may be the best recruit to come out of ct in years...ahhh!!!:mad:

Reaction Score
I'm just wondering why all these RB's would commit in the same class when P has clearly shown that only 1 RB is allowed to carry the football.

And Dan, I love ya brother, but take it easy on the Phillips/Tavon Austin comparisons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom