Maine Transfer Issac Vann visiting UConn on 4/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
image.png

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Yeah, didn't realize his account was on private. Tweet could have nothing to do with UConn, but they are going to Maui next year. Hope he commits during his visit.
Hard not to read something into that - he's on the visit right now, right? I'm sure they're talking Maui.

Reaction Score
Yeah, didn't realize his account was on private. Tweet could have nothing to do with UConn, but they are going to Maui next year. Hope he commits during his visit.

If he didn't live in New England, it might seem more UConn-related.

Now if he tweets that he wants to go to Tulsa, Tampa, and Greenville...

Reaction Score
Hard not to read something into that - he's on the visit right now, right? I'm sure they're talking Maui.

He's not yet, as the thread title suggests.

C

Chief00

Agreed - he is there if we want him - personally I like these Bridgeport kids.

Reaction Score
Guaranteed he knows of this post. Since you are reading this, transfer to UConn so that for the rest of your life you can say you were a UConn Alum.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Guaranteed he knows of this post. Since you are reading this, transfer to UConn so that for the rest of your life you can say you were a UConn Alum.
Kid, if you're reading this post - please come to UConn!

And then please shut your computer off and don't look at the Boneyard again until you graduate. This board is full of miserable jackholes who don't know how good they have it.

Reaction Score
I know Isaac Vann. In the summer we play at a court on Nichols Ave where can be seen in his interview video but he use to have on alot of Uconn gear. My bet is he will be a Husky

Reaction Score
I probably missed something but has he even said who else he is considering?
Has already visited Iona. Visit scheduled to St. Joes on the 28th.

When he left Maine, his reasoning was that felt he could play at a higher level. Originally told coach he was going to look at MAC and A10 level schools. AAC, competition wise, is at about the same level as A10, if not a bit higher.

Reaction Score
Has already visited Iona. Visit scheduled to St. Joes on the 28th.

When he left Maine, his reasoning was that felt he could play at a higher level. Originally told coach he was going to look at MAC and A10 level schools. AAC, competition wise, is at about the same level as A10, if not a bit higher.
Thanks tcf! I'm not sure if they are similar players, but Paschall who transferred from Fordham to Nova last year had very similar numbers as a freshman, so Vann should be looking for a similar level of competition.

Reaction Score
I know Isaac Vann. In the summer we play at a court on Nichols Ave where can be seen in his interview video but he use to have on alot of Uconn gear. My bet is he will be a Husky

I thought the court looked familiar, I played there in the 70's. Wow, I am old.

Reaction Score
he shot 41% from 3 as a freshman.
Gibbs killed it too, right?
I'm in the "let's go with the usual recruiting venues."
If this past year showed us anything, it showed us that integrating transfers is not always auto-Kromatic.

Reaction Score
how does a situation like that work if we have already offered/he has already committed?

I think UConn can pull the offer since he hasn't signed a LOI. I think more than likely though if the staff has decided to look elsewhere that Brown decommits and shops around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom