Maggie Dixon Tournament 2015... More pictures | The Boneyard

Maggie Dixon Tournament 2015... More pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
In one of the pictures, Sue Bird (???) seems to be sitting at the table close to the UConn bench. Anyone have any thoughts on why she might be there??? Is she in training for broadcasting for ESPN perhaps???

Reaction Score
In one of the pictures, Sue Bird (???) seems to be sitting at the table close to the UConn bench. Anyone have any thoughts on why she might be there??? Is she in training for broadcasting for ESPN perhaps???
Yes, you're right. I understand that she was with some family? After the game as Geno walked over to give his Mom a hug he made nice gesture a small child she was holding. As far as broadcasting, there was a post over the weekend indicating that she worked a game I believe with Texas on ESPN. Like you, I would love to see her go in that direction as her career winds down. Considering that she didn't play winter ball overseas that made a real possibility?

Reaction Score
Thanks CT Yankee. You aren't competing with Danny. You are just adding to the work that he and Nan put in to the Boneyard. Much appreciated and post more when you can.

The picture of Butler give me a perspective of how tall she is and reminds me of Carol W. If she is a good as the "Big Girl" was, we will have another National Player of the Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom