Maggie Dixon Classic Dec. 28th - The Gathering Continues | The Boneyard

Maggie Dixon Classic Dec. 28th - The Gathering Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Monday, Dec. 28th at Madison Square Garden (The game's on ESPN2)
6:30 - tba
8:30 - UConn v. Maryland

As I have for the past zillion years, I'm going to put in an order for tickets (or at least start harassing my fabulous connection at the Garden) end-of-August. We have, in the past, gotten FABULOUS seats, thankyouverymuch.

If you are interesting in being part of the horde, all you need to do is drop me an email at: womenshoopsblog @ gmail.com

Include:
Your full name
Mailing Address
Number of tickets you'd like.

I'll then start a tally and, when tix are finally available, I'll send out one final "You sure? You want more? email.

Then I'll purchase the whole kit-and-kaboodle, pick'em up at the Garden and mail'em out to you. When they arrive, send me a check.

The other option is we meet at the Garden and you had over cold, hard cash.

Let's see if we can break 100 this year! (Yikes! We're already up to 30!)

TJI

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
At least 66 now because I just requested one...

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
PS - when do you expect the "undercard" to be announced? St. John's somebody maybe? Just curious.

Reaction Score
Your email address will not work on my cox email app. How else can I send information for tickets?

Monday, Dec. 28th at Madison Square Garden (The game's on ESPN2)
6:30 - tba
8:30 - UConn v. Maryland

As I have for the past zillion years, I'm going to put in an order for tickets (or at least start harassing my fabulous connection at the Garden) end-of-August. We have, in the past, gotten FABULOUS seats, thankyouverymuch.

If you are interesting in being part of the horde, all you need to do is drop me an email at: womenshoopsblog @ gmail.com

Include:
Your full name
Mailing Address
Number of tickets you'd like.

I'll then start a tally and, when tix are finally available, I'll send out one final "You sure? You want more? email.

Then I'll purchase the whole kit-and-kaboodle, pick'em up at the Garden and mail'em out to you. When they arrive, send me a check.

The other option is we meet at the Garden and you had over cold, hard cash.

Let's see if we can break 100 this year! (Yikes! We're already up to 30!)

TJI

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Your email address will not work on my cox email app. How else can I send information for tickets?

Her email address works fine for me. In the address listed in her original post, you need to eliminate the space before and after the @ . Her address should work if you do that.

Reaction Score
CT BB BILL, remove the spaces after womenshoopsblog and @ and @ and gmail.com

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
87!
CT BB Bill - you can PM me, but it's easier to keep track of folks via email.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
We've inched up to 118. Well done, fans!!!! Texas, MA, Delaware, NY, NJ, CT all represented.

FYI - my MSG contact is going to see if she can get a discount, but she tried last year and they said no. Fingers crossed. If no discount, it ought to be $45. As you may recall, we had seats starting from the front row/center court and moving back.

I'll distribute the seats on the "when you signed up" basis, making allowances for odd numbers, friends and bribes.

If you're looking for food:
Pennsylvania6 has proven reliable: http://www.pennsylvania6nyc.com/menus.php
Stout NYC is an Irish Sports Bar
Friedman’s
Nick & Stef’s Steakhouse
Lugo Cucina
Seven Bar & Grill - Can get noisy

I DID say I wouldn't make a reservation for y'all, but if folks were interested in gathering at Penn6 at 6/6:15.... It could be a party!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We've inched up to 118. Well done, fans!!!! Texas, MA, Delaware, NY, NJ, CT all represented.

FYI - my MSG contact is going to see if she can get a discount, but she tried last year and they said no. Fingers crossed. If no discount, it ought to be $45. As you may recall, we had seats starting from the front row/center court and moving back.

I'll distribute the seats on the "when you signed up" basis, making allowances for odd numbers, friends and bribes.

If you're looking for food:
Pennsylvania6 has proven reliable: http://www.pennsylvania6nyc.com/menus.php
Stout NYC is an Irish Sports Bar
Friedman’s
Nick & Stef’s Steakhouse
Lugo Cucina
Seven Bar & Grill - Can get noisy

I DID say I wouldn't make a reservation for y'all, but if folks were interested in gathering at Penn6 at 6/6:15.... It could be a party!
I can see it now: "Table for 120, please."

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
48 orders for 131 tickets!!!

1) If you've asked me for tickets you should have gotten a "gotcha!" reply email from womenshoopsblog @ gmail.com. Check your spam if you haven't

2) You can request tickets up until I actually put in the order. MSG usually doesn't put it into the 'ticket producing computer" until mid October. I will be tapping my contact at MSG on and off between now and then just to update the total and make sure she's reserving "our section.

3) We've added Rhode Island to the state list! :)

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
I can see it now: "Table for 120, please."
upload_2015-8-24_21-29-49.png

Reaction Score
TJI, I'll look for you at Penn6 for pre game nosh.

Do you or anyone else know if Uconn will be playing in any type of showcase or holiday jamboree. Last year's Gulf Coast Classic over Thanksgiving weekend was great opportunity to see the Huskies but also other teams we don't get to see. GB, Vandy, Nova, etc. And the meet up hosted by Dave in Naples was fun.

So... I am wondering if that might be something similar this season. Thinking not because we would have heard of it by now.

Anyways hope to see many at MD Classic and thanks again to TJI for organizing the outine

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I'm thinking not - 'cause they're might busy and it would be waaaay late to organize.

YES to Penn6! :)

ALSO - as a reminder - if you've asked me to put you on the list for tickets, you should have 1) emailed me at womenshoops @gmail.com and 2) gotten a GOTCHA email back. If you haven't gotten a confirmation, holler.

I've gotten a couple of IM requests, which is fine (and, hopefully, all covered) but it's simply easier to track everything in one area.

Thanks
TJI/Helen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member