MacBook Pro issue | The Boneyard

MacBook Pro issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
This is the only site that I have this issue. Sometimes it will automatically load another website in a new tab. This doesn't happen on my work laptop (IE), nor does it happen with my Mac all the time. But this morning, it was like I visited a site the way the pop ups kept happening. (there is a joke there somewhere when you mention site and pop ups in the same sentence). The same thing happened a couple weeks ago

Any idea what is causing this?

Thanks.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
This is the only site that I have this issue. Sometimes it will automatically load another website in a new tab. This doesn't happen on my work laptop (IE), nor does it happen with my Mac all the time. But this morning, it was like I visited a site the way the pop ups kept happening. (there is a joke there somewhere when you mention site and pop ups in the same sentence). The same thing happened a couple weeks ago

Any idea what is causing this?

Thanks.

I was trying out a new ad vendor. They were not supposed to serve pop-up, pop-unders, etc.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I was trying out a new ad vendor. They were not supposed to serve pop-up, pop-unders, etc.
Ah ok...thanks. Thought I had some sort of virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom