LT Matt Peart Impresses at Media Day | The Boneyard

LT Matt Peart Impresses at Media Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Going to be a star. Sounds like he's added more weight since spring too.

Reaction Score
I'm banging the drums on this kid. He's the real deal. No Fly By Night here. And to think, he had mainly offers from the football Subdivisions. He really is a Hard Working Man. And one day, all that work will send him into the Limelight. Maybe even The Big Money.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
From all, we have read and what I heard from people who have seen him he looks like a stud and prototype left tackle.

Reaction Score
From all, we have read and what I heard from people who have seen him he looks like a stud and prototype left tackle.
Husky Prototype.jpg

Reaction Score
Gonna be fun watching this kid grow and mature as a player over the next 3 seasons.. If he does just that he won't be here as 5th year SR... off to the NFL...

Reaction Score
I'm banging the drums on this kid. He's the real deal. No Fly By Night here. And to think, he had mainly offers from the football Subdivisions. He really is a Hard Working Man. And one day, all that work will send him into the Limelight. Maybe even The Big Money.
Oh, my, this is a delightful post....it seems the team has been looking Beneath, Between & Behind every rock for limemen to bring us back to our mauling days of yore. He certainly appears ready for the Limelight as you said! In the End we'll hopefully be exceedingly pleased with his accomplishments....The Weapon we've been searching for to take us into the Territories of the nationally ranked. Other teams should consider his buzz a Distant Early Warning. He seems to be Driven and I for one am part of the fan Caravan that is ready for a Headlong Flight to championships!

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Oh, my, this is a delightful post....it seems the team has been looking Beneath, Between & Behind every rock for limemen to bring us back to our mauling days of yore. He certainly appears ready for the Limelight as you said! In the End we'll hopefully be exceedingly pleased with his accomplishments....The Weapon we've been searching for to take us into the Territories of the nationally ranked. Other teams should consider his buzz a Distant Early Warning. He seems to be Driven and I for one am part of the fan Caravan that is ready for a Headlong Flight to championships!
HFD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger